Are bralettes and bandeaus are through?

So I got this really pretty Pink and sheer romper from Aeropostale. It's strapless so I'll probably need a strapless bra. My brother said he would get me a strapless bra or a bralette. Bralettes are those Lacey bras that are halter topped right? I said I could borrow my best friends but I guess she's away seeing her cousins all week. Oh ya, I need the romper for a party with my boyfriend. So my question is are bralettes see though? I figured since their Lacey wouldn't nipples just poke through the lace? I don't know... I've worn my friends a couple times, but that was back when I had no boobs so I had no nipples to go through the lace. Does at happen to u? And for bandeaus, are they see through too? My boyfriend said his sister has one that's padded so I tried it on and it slipped off cuz it was too big. I'm leaning more towards a bralette but I don't want it to be see through. I'm not gonna wear no bra too because it's weird with all boys. Any help here? Thanks! oh, if u don't recommend bralettes, what do u recommend? Thx!

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly love wearing bralettes, they are comfy and easy to just throw on. But, you did mention that your romper is strapless, and I am not so sure a braille would go with that. There are real bras you can purchase that have removable straps that make them strapless bras, so therefore, your nips won't show through, and it would go with your romper. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• Mist aren't...

0|0
    0|0
    • So they're lace tho right?

• Show All
    • Ok thx!

• It says I have to follow u first so I wil