Which dress should I get for my sophomore homecoming?

My hc is supposed to be long dresses.

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2
  • Dress 3
  • Dress 4

Most Helpful Guy

• I like dress 3 closely followed by dress 1

Most Helpful Girl

• These are all great choices. Personally, I don't like the light blue dress. But it's not a bad dress. You should take into account what looks extra special on you, or if you can't try it on, which colors really pop on you. I chose a color that went great with my skin tone, a cut that fit my body right, and overall something comfortable. Again, I don't know if you can try these on or not. But think about past experiences with dresses and go with your gut. All of these are very nice though, so no worries that any decision will be bad.

I like the cut of the green dress the best. The bodice of the darkest dress the best. And overall feel as if the first blue dress is where everything fits all together. My only take back about the green dress is that particular shade of green.

What Guys Said 6

• I chose dress 1 but id like dress 4 more if it were a different colour.

• i like the light blue one so pretty

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...f-b1ba-cdbc4e038af0.jpg

• Dress 2 is modest and gentle, while dress 4 has a seductive, yet subtle ferocity about it. Either one is great, but it will depend on what message you want to send.

• The first one is the nicest. I don't like the colour of dress 2. The other 2 are nice also but I prefer dress 1.

• I like number 2, Reminds me of Elsa in Frozen :)

• Neither, you should wear skinny jeans ;)

What Girls Said 10

• i really like the first and the second! if you're flat chested i suggest the second one because strapless dresses can be a challenge if you have no boobs (i made that mistake for junior prom lol). but if you have the boobs for it/aren't worried about it sliding down i really like that first one!

• that last one is amazing!

• I think dress 2 is very pretty. After that, I think it's dress 4.

• I like the light blue dress the most.

• I really like the third dress. They're all beautiful dresses, any one of them would be great for homecoming :)

• I like Dress 2 because I absolutely love the color, It is a flowy dress, and it is just gorgeous.

• Out of the options you provided, I prefer the 1st.

• I mean you can get THOSE and be basic af, or you can get a victorian dress and be super cool B) js

• the first one!

• Dress 3 is BEAUTIFUL. But it doesn't matter out of that one and Dress 2