Ladies, favorite perfume?

Want to buy one of my best lady friends b-day present

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Like @kapakani said, I love Brittany spears fantasy naughty remix. Armani code is always a good choice but it's pricy. I like Madonna truth or dare naked, and queen by queen latifah. celebrity scents are my guilty pleasure and they're usually way more affordable.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love Victoria's Secret perfume, Heavenly is my favorite but it has a vanilla smell, Forever smells good too. I've been gifted so many Victoria's secret cards, they're really nice lol

Blue by Ralph Lauren has a sweet and clean smell, it's one of my favorites also.

0|1
    0|0
    • I love VS. God bless that wonderful, wonderful establishment.

• lol gift cards from there have saved a lot of men, a lot of trouble. Oh the guy below is right also, Fantasy by Brittany Spears is amazing, I used to wear it all of the time and I got so many compliments. Also Halle Berry has sweet smelling perfumes, if that's what you're going for and Beyonce has the more sexy/musky smell ones, they smell good as well.

• I like chanel eau tendre

A bit more affordable, I also like all the hollister body mists. Not crazy about the perfumers but they're ok and they ARE cruelty free. Who would have thought?

0|1
    0|0
  • Be Jeweled- Vera Wang encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

She'll love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Is she a girly girl? Edgy? Hippie? Feminist? Tomboy?

0|1
    0|0
  • YSL babydoll ♡

0|1
    0|0
  • Pleasure by Estée Lauder

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh, I only ever wear men's fragrances.

0|1
    1|0
  • J'adore by Dior ❤️

1|1
    0|0
  • I like philosophy perfume and i like it cause it has light smell instead of a heavy strong smell

0|1
    0|0
  • Lolita Lempicka.

0|1
    0|0
  • get one from victorias secret.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Well obviously I'm a guy... but one of the best, Britney Spears fantasy!!! Absolutely an enticing scent. An not that I want your girl smelling like mine haha :p. But srs it really is amazing.

Next is Taylor swift wonderstruck
    A Mariah Carey one is good to but forgot name.

2|1
    0|0