From Girl To Woman?

When exactly does a girl become a woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not like you wake up one day and you're a woman. different people grow and mature at different rates. but it's also subjective, it depends on how you define "woman".

legally you're a woman once you turn 18.

mentally, you don't finish maturing until around the age of 25.

i'm 20 and I still think of myself as a girl; I've not really come to grips with the whole "adult" thing yet.

What Guys Said 2

• When she her emotions calm down a little bit and she can look at a situation with logic as well as feel it with her emotions this is in my opinion when you become a woman.

I think for men it is the opposite when you can step away from the logic analytical self and feel a situation for what it is as well as seeing the logic is when you are a man.

Anyway just a theory should I write a book on it lol?

• Different for each female, somewhere between 17-21 for the majority of females.

What Girls Said 1

• when you become responsible for yourself and have a pot to p*ss in and a window to throw it out off