Why do blondes hate being blonde?

Most blondes end up dying their hair.

• low self esteem
  • hate the colour
  • everyone else is changing their color so they do it too
    Vote C
  • being blonde sucks
    Vote D
  • how about...
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• lol what? I'm blonde and love it. Sure I've dyed my hair every colour in terms of naturally occurring ones, be it bleach, dark brown, light brown, auburn, red, black...
    Not because I ever hated being blonde. Since my complexion is matched with my natural hair colour, a dark dirty blonde, I just so happy to be able to not look like a complete martian with other hair colours. Once I started dying it, it became a bit of an addiction. I'd get bored with my hair colour and want to try a new one every few months.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Blonde hair is awesome.

• I'm blonde, I just don't particularly like the colour. I prefer darker hair, if brown hair would suit me, I'd go for it. But dyeing it white was pretty nice.

• Well i'm ditsy and love to laugh a lot, I say stupid things sometimes because I just don't care and like to joke around. So the fact i'm blonde, doesn't really help the situation any lol

But i've learned to accept it and I think blonde goes well with my really pale skin tone, I wanted to dye it when I was younger but now that i'm older, i've learned to like it.

I think some girls don't want to deal with the stereotypes that come from being blonde.

• I doubt they do.
    Blonde hair - natural blonde hair - is beautiful!

• It only sucks when people say stereotype blonde things to you.

I mean it's fun to joke around with it but if someone is being serious about that. Then that isn't really that funny.

• Personally I love my blonde hair and would never dye it all unless my hair itself changed to a color I didn't like first, and I doubt I'd try to dye it back to blonde because of how harsh I've seen it to be when you do it regularly, like my sister did since her hair is naturally brown, she ended up having to get her hair cut into a bob because of split ends and just dead hair to get in back healthy again. The only thing I don't like about blond hair is it carries the stereotype of being dumb.

• Some blondes love being blonde, on the other hand, some brunettes hate being brunettes...

• I love my blonde hair. I was born a blonde and I will die a blonde.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have stats but I say it is pretty even across the board what percentage of each natural hair colour dye their hair.

• I don't mind my blond hair. Though I'm sure you were just referring only to women. To be fair it's hard to be tall DARK and handsome when you have blond hair...

• probably because of the stereotype that they are stupid and sluts

• ^^ this too, I feel weird because I have big boobs, a big butt and then I have this blonde hair also, it's like being blonde plus having that shape combined just makes you feel like you appear slutty all of the time lol