Girls, which ski outfit do you think is the cutest?

If you had to wear one of these outfits skiing which would it be? You have to wear everything that's in the picture, they are each *one* outfit! :)

And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sucker for black! My ski suit is black, grey, little blue. I also have an off-white jacket, but I don't wear it when I'm going skiing.

• Thanks for your opinion! It looks like the black and white one is tied for purple! What does your ski suit look like? Is the jacket black and pants grey? :)

• Haha sounds good! I wish you luck on your outfit selection. ;)

• Thank you for MHO! :)

What Girls Said 9

• i voted for teal one

• I voted for the purple outfit, but I love the black and white one, too. :)

• Thanks! The two you picked are the two most popular! Do you ski at all?

• I do not. I don't think I'm coordinated enough to ski. :P It probably wouldn't turn out well.

• Purple for me 😍

• Thanks! I'm leaning towards that one too... have you ever skied before? Does it look like enough layers? :)

• Thanks! You are the expert here :)

Yep the first one has that black thermals, tops and bottoms. Then a thin fleece and a thick fleece on top, and sweats and ski pants on bottom. I'll try your bag idea! Really clever!!!

• What does your ski outfit look like if you don't mind me asking!!!

• I the black and white. Out of all of those, it has the best looking jackets and ski pants, plus black and white is an awesome color combination.

• Thanks! That's the most popular choice so far!!! Have you skied before? I'm wondering if that's enough layers or not!!!

• They're all basically the same. I kind of like the purple one best. That's a displeasing shade of teal.

• I guess there is not much variety to ski clothes apart from color lol... thanks for your opinion! It's an expensive purchase so I really value what you think!

• love the black and white.

• Thanks! That's a really popular one! Are you a skier? I'm looking into what other people's ski outfits are ;)

• YES omg those outfits look so cosy!

• They are! They are like being hugged by something soft and warm all day :)

• I like the purple one

• Voted for the Black&White one

• Thanks! That's a really popular one. Do you ski at all? I'm looking into other people's ski outfits ;)

• No :/ did it once failed horribly never again

• Either the purple or feel I think would look great. You want to be identifiable on the slope