What tattoos do you have, what was your first?

My first and only is this scorpion with Scorpio written over it, on my leg. I'm a Scorpio and I find bugs interesting and scorpions are badass so the tattoo kind of represents me. What do you have?
What tattoos do you have, what was your first?

Updates:
I'll award best answer to those who show tattoo photos, pointless just talking about them when most people show them off...
Bump

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I have both my forearms, one is chinese symbols that mean happiness, i got it when i was deep into my eating disorder. The other is a diamond that i let some idiot do on me. I have to get it covered soon -_-
    I have an all seeing eye on the inner part of my right ankle, My bestfriend and i got matching ones together and we are supposed to be adding more onto it but we can't think of a cool enough leg sleeve. I have one on my back for my grandma that i got when i graduated. It needs to be covered with something better for her, I feel like its not good enough to be dedicated to her memory.
    I plan on getting a lot more but my daughter comes first and she's very expensive xD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i have chinese writing or my upper arm,(has a deeper meaning to me, as i know what it means), my next tattoo will be on my chest... a wolf, because i think i'm like one, lonely at times, just looking for my "Pack" :D (yes i know, wolves aren't lonely animals)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have a sentence written in Portuguese on my inner left arm. What it says is a secret. :) You can barely see it unless my arms are in a certain position.

On the back of my upper right arm, I have a bow and arrow tattoo because I'm a Sagittarius. It's right in the halfway point between my elbow and shoulder.

Coordinates of a very special place in my heart on my side

0|0
    0|0
  • I just have one on the underside of my left wrist, it's a small dot. A pencil tattoo a boy gave me in grade school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a sexy vampire lady with Vampiress written above it on my neck it is my first and only at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one on my back, it's a butterfly!

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate Scorpio men I really wish they would drop dead from the earth

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• I've got "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. Bob Marley" Tattooed across the top of my back.

0|1
    0|0