What tattoos do you have, what was your first?

My first and only is this scorpion with Scorpio written over it, on my leg. I'm a Scorpio and I find bugs interesting and scorpions are badass so the tattoo kind of represents me. What do you have?

I'll award best answer to those who show tattoo photos, pointless just talking about them when most people show them off...
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I have both my forearms, one is chinese symbols that mean happiness, i got it when i was deep into my eating disorder. The other is a diamond that i let some idiot do on me. I have to get it covered soon -_-
    I have an all seeing eye on the inner part of my right ankle, My bestfriend and i got matching ones together and we are supposed to be adding more onto it but we can't think of a cool enough leg sleeve. I have one on my back for my grandma that i got when i graduated. It needs to be covered with something better for her, I feel like its not good enough to be dedicated to her memory.
    I plan on getting a lot more but my daughter comes first and she's very expensive xD

Most Helpful Guy

• i have chinese writing or my upper arm,(has a deeper meaning to me, as i know what it means), my next tattoo will be on my chest... a wolf, because i think i'm like one, lonely at times, just looking for my "Pack" :D (yes i know, wolves aren't lonely animals)

What Girls Said 5

• I have a sentence written in Portuguese on my inner left arm. What it says is a secret. :) You can barely see it unless my arms are in a certain position.

On the back of my upper right arm, I have a bow and arrow tattoo because I'm a Sagittarius. It's right in the halfway point between my elbow and shoulder.

Coordinates of a very special place in my heart on my side

• I just have one on the underside of my left wrist, it's a small dot. A pencil tattoo a boy gave me in grade school.

• I have a sexy vampire lady with Vampiress written above it on my neck it is my first and only at the moment.

• I have one on my back, it's a butterfly!

• I hate Scorpio men I really wish they would drop dead from the earth

What Guys Said 1

• I've got "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. Bob Marley" Tattooed across the top of my back.