Big Girl and a Cute Guy?

Will a cute/decent guy date a big girl?

What if the girl has a pretty face and a good personality?

Will he at least sleep with her?

Guys please answer, Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• People have this idea in their head that body size is the only thing that's attractive, but it's not. Attractiveness is more about your attitude. I've seen plenty of skinny girls with little/no personality that guys have zero interest in. I've also seen plenty of "big" girls with an amazing personality that had guys always fighting for attention.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, still will, and Yes. There is nothing wrong with being big, looks aren't everything if he can have fun hanging out with you and enjoys your company then he probably will. If he is the kind of person who goes after looks first then you can find someone better.

• Be confident about yourself. Be fun to be around. Show compassion, caring and acceptance of others and a love for yourself and you are an attractive person that will draw others to you.

Now with knowledge be careful not to break too many mens hearts as attraction isn't a choice, its a feeling.

• Yea, a good one will, no question. Curvy girls are hot. The issue is that you might put yourself in a place where you jump to quickly and move to fast in order to please him, make him like you, etc. When you find good guys, which you will, just make sure that you're honest with yourself. If you like a guy then yea, go for it, but be careful that he is someone you would actually want to be with. There is no point in dating someone "for the sake of dating someone". Hope this helped.

• Hell yeah. I would consider myself attractive and I love big girls. But of course as with any other body type, different guys have different preferences

• It's all personal taste in my opinion

• Absolutely, what's wrong with that? People are so hung up on appearance these days, that the good people seem to be overlooked. A good face remains good, a body can always change. I am a bigger attractive guy and was with the pretty girl.. who dumped me to find someone hotter. Personality is everything. Just stay confident!

What Girls Said 0