Ladies, what do you think of guys who play pokemon?

I'm no noob at that game. Me and my team can take on even the greatest of Pokemon trainers. My Charizard can shoot a mean fire blast, and my Tyranitar's stone edge takes out most enemies in 1 hit.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got a hot girlfriend and I play pokemon. I'm never stopping playing that game.

I've probably racked up 500+ hours in my life on Pokemon Red alone.

What Girls Said 5

• haha. I'd think it's cute that he's comfortable enough with himself to not care what people thing about playing that game. and I'd totally kick his butt in a battle, just saying. :P

• I would love it! ^_^ I think it would be pretty cool and a lot of fun. :)

• lol I don't care I love nerds, so I think its cute.

• sucks

• as long as he spends more time working on succeeding at school and making something out of himself than he does playing pokemon, I don't really care.

i like pokemon though. mew's my favorite; it's the equivalent of a baby bunny with that can breath fire and shoot laser beams from its eyes...you would never suspect that something so cute could be so deadly. raichu and vaporion are also pretty cool.

What Guys Said 2

• Any true pokemon master would know that Fire Blast is a dumb move for Charizard.

• How so? He also knows Fly, Overheat, and Blast Burn.

• That doesn't justify those moves at all. With Fly, you're just setting yourself up. Blast Burn isn't that much more powerful than Fire Blast or Overheat anyway and you lose a turn. Charizard has a 4x weakness to rock: a common type. By letting your opponent switch, you're sacrificing Charizard needlessly. He definitely needs EQ at least to counter those rock types.

But really, not that I don't love pokemon, but I'm not sure you're quite on my level to understand what exactly I'm getting at.

• My mistake, I switch out Overheat for Earthquake, not stone edge. I'm not setting myself up with either move, as I only use them when the time is right.

• First off - No homo...

You have a sense of "style" and personality dude. I feel like laughing because of how comfortable you are talking about it (even though I strongly DOUBT your as big of a nerd as you think you are).

Anyways, pleasure to meet you- and again... No homo