What do guys think of girls who wear crop tops?

what do guys think if girls who wear crop tops , as in belly shirts everyday? cuz i wear a lot of belly shirts to show off my piercing but sometimes i get unwanted attention because of it. I also wear a lot of tight clothes that are rather revealing so i see y i draw attention a bit. So what do guys generally think of a girl who dresses like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I think it's a bit slutty, it's showing skin and it's sexual whether or not people admit to it.

• Women need to accept that they can't just wear whatever the fuck they want and it won't be interpreted as sexually objectifying themselves. Idiots.

• @ChanelDel feminism has given way to egalitarianism, because feminism is a bunch or women with short hair who don't wash, having their cake and eating it. I'm all for equal rights, but I'm not for favoring one sex over the other or letting anyone swan about showing cleavage or belly buttons and claiming it's not sexual :D

• What about guys always sagging? But if somebody were to see a girls underwear, on accident, their a slut. Or guys walking around shirtless? It's just the same as a girl wearing a crop top!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear crop tops because I actually like to wear them for myself. I dress for myself, NOT to impress some guy. Most times I wear sweats. Sometimes I dress up and I sometimes wear crop tops. I think they are cute. Now, wearing one everyday? I wouldn't suggest that. You say you don't want to draw attention, but yet you know that what you are wearing could draw attention, so to say it's unwanted I don't really believe.

What Guys Said 12

• I think they're trying to draw attention to themselves.

• I don't normally mind crop tops showing a bit of belly - You can wear what you want - Everyones line on how tight is too tighr with clothes is different - I will be a bit vague and go once it is classy I am okay with it

• "sometimes i get unwanted attention because of it."

Bullshit.

• I think that when girls dress provocatively, "unwanted attention" isn't a very accurate term. Unpleasant? Sure, but not unwanted.

I'd think you lack subtlety and sophistication.

• If you don't want the attention, DON'T WEAR THE CROP TOPS!

• I really like crop tops!!!@

• Ehhh I find it quite unattractive but I wouldn't throw you shade because of it

• Perfect? Wonderful? Rather hard to choose which superlative applies. :)

• I like them, they can look good and sexy, but it depends a little bit on what you combine them with

• she should have nice rack

• Meh I careless

• "Show off my piercing" "unwanted attention", yeah, and they say aliens are dumb

What Girls Said 5

• i wear crop tops but not with my belly showing, i normally wear a high waisted skirt or jeans with it

• I think they're cool. Wear what makes you feel good.

• When I see girls wearing crop tops it makes me laugh. I have a long torso so I have to go buy long shirts because normal brand shirts turn into crop tops on me and that's just annoying. I'm always careful to dress to the length of my body to flatter my figure for me to feel pretty and presentable to any person. So... When I see a crop top I associate it with a girl wearing clothes ten years too small and who don't understand what their figure is.

• i think theyre cute.

• I don't care if you have the stomach I see no harm in showing it off as long as it's not a lot of skin showing
    Men are the ones who go crazy at that because they are horny and desperate