Why do women wear make up yet men don't?

According to this article 'Alien spies live among us' says Bulgarian gov space boffin:

"The star-travelling aliens have long ago graduated to advanced energy sources such as nuclear fusion or antimatter, and sneer at our pathetic fossil-fuelled civilisation.

Filipov stated that the alien spies in our midst have other objections to our lifestyle, too.

"They are very skeptical of our use of cosmetics, and artificial insemination because this is unnatural," he reportedly said."

Aliens object to this!! And I still don't get why women wear make up and men don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure guys used to in history but then stopped. Same with high heels they were made for men and they wore them. Now they don't.

What Girls Said 5

• Men do! Especially in my native country.

• If a man wants to wear make-up he can do it. No one forbids him not to wear it.

• Haha that's cute. But men don't wear make up and women do because of our society. A man would be put down for wearing make up, abused or bullied or an outcast. but society feels women need to wear make up to look beautiful for them (society) but I feel if a man wants to wear make up then he should. same for a woman, if she wants to then great, but if not that's also great. its called Feminism where men and women are equal. women are not above men or below men. so if a man wants to wear a shit ton of make up then he fucking should.

• I wish we could get over our differences so aliens can sell us their flying saucers...

• i think men should too.

• I've never worn makeup...

• Are cosmetic using women that insecure about how they look? I find that they just want to impress people or be "respectable" or that they do it out of habit.

• I agree completely

What Guys Said 0