Men do you like Opals/ know what they are?

I want an opal engagement ring.

Most Helpful Guy

• sapphire is my favorite... love me a sapphire ring...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm no man but opals r gorgeous! what design do u like? =]

What Guys Said 5

• Interesting variation on the traditional diamond ring if my fiance wanted opal ring I wouldn't mind, the thing I would worry about is the setting I would hope she picks something understated, subtle less blingy. I wouldn't mind paying for a small really high carat jewel.

• Opals are lovely. I would hope diamonds stop becoming such a thing, to the point where when I propose, it won't be expected to be a diamond or nothing. One must be aware of their sourcing no matter the gem, but I commend you for knowing what you want and being okay with it not being a diamond. Opal is a good choice because of its color neutrality

• Why an opal one? Some special reason?
    It's really pretty, i almost want one too xD

• I'm not that familiar with but I know it's a kind of diamond and I even think the colour of the stone is also called opal.
    It would be fine to me, it shouldn't always be gold or "regular" diamonds :D

• i have no idea what that is

What Girls Said 0