Hey guys do you perfer girls to wear make-up or no?

I'm afraid to not wear make-up around guys because I think they might puke when they see me...but idk..maybe its just cause I'm insecure..

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes, but it is much better all natural so no make up. girls usually feel ugly without it just because they are acustomed to wearing it I think, that the only reason, but your over reacting, wearing no make up is also better for yoru skin too and easier for you. beleive me, you do not need to be insecure about it, most guys prefer a girl without, its kinda like a way of knowing that your always with a girl that is being herself and is not trying to change into anything or anyone else.

Good Luck, God Bless

What Guys Said 5

• most guys can't even tell if a girl is wearing makeup or not, unless she really slabs it on...

so I'd say us guys don't care if you wear it or not, we don't really have a particular prefrence

• well I prefer sometimes now

i don't really like it when a girl wears too much foundation or bronzer or concealer that's just horrible because I can tell if she's wearing too much o

and even tho I've seen you without makeup

i know you can't be ugly cause I don't really think any girl is ugly but her her personality makes her ugly

just try wearing no makeup and not tell anyone and see all the comments ur friends give u

• It's a turn on for me when a girl doesn't wear makeup. However I do understand that some girls need it or how it helps girls look better. I don't mind makeup unless the girl looks like she smashed her face into a makeup kit in the morning. In that case it's hideous

• If you wear any, just do a little. There's a saying "less is more"

• Only if it looks natural.

What Girls Said 0