Guys, fabrics men love on women?

Guys, fabrics men love on women?
She has a sexy natural Australian accent.

I just watched an interview for a 2011 film called "Black, White and Sex" and Angie 5 actress Michelle Vergara Moores' outfit in the movie, struck me as sexy as fuck.
She herself is a feminine beauty, but this luscious, silky piece that is just dripping off her is so sexy as well.
I realized that as a bisexual woman, I myself really do love silk on women, and for my own personal tastes as well.

https://vimeo.com/64703411

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Most anything natural. That's my pick. Silk and satin are nice. Cotton's great too, though. And wool is hot. (Sorry.) Flannel may actually be my personal favorite, as long as there's nothing on underneath. Cotton jersey is kind of boring, though.

When you think about it, you realize that most mass-market sexytime attire is 100% artificial textiles. Which is unfortunate. Nothing is less of a turn-on to me than a piece of "lingerie" which is bright green and has all the supple delicacy of parachute canvas, but that's apparently what sells.

What Guys Said 2

• I have lots if favourites silk , lace , denim, knitwear etc.

• Just depends on what you're in to at the time. I mean, I've noticed that women who are single, tend to dress more revealingly with "sluttier" types of clothes but women are with someone, tend to be a little more reserved. Just something I've noticed