How important are someones clothes for you?

I have friends with no fashion sense, and some who look like they have just come off a catwalk.

Do you judge people based on what they wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont judge people per se but sometimes i do wish i could help some people out, not because they dont have a fashion sense, but because they haven't yet discovered what items would really flatter them best. fashion is about illusion and/or enhancement. people gotta play to their strengths!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes a little.

But then i say to my brain "shut uo you piece of shit, it's just cloths, you already know that if you speak with them you might get a nice surprice"

What Girls Said 5

• No I dont, Most people dress to how they feel. Some wear baggy because to them its comfortable , some are Goths , some are trendy.. they wear all the latest. It doesn't matter what my friends wear. Whatever they wear forms as part of their identity and if you like them for them then clothes dont matter. Just as long as they are loyal, respectful and there when you need them... thats all that matters to me.. at least

• nope i don't judge people by the way they dress

• Yes, I do judge people based on what they wear. If you're at Tesco and you're in your pyjamas, that's totally fine. However, if you're standing outside the Burkingham palace and you're clad sloppily, then I'm going to judge you.
    I guess it's all down to the location and the occasion.

• I dont think less of people who dont dress nice but I do think more of people who do.

• Not in the slightest.

What Guys Said 2

• Once they are clean I don't mind.

• Not that important. I've seen hot girls who wear sweatpants and girly hoodies and I've seen hot girls who look like fashion models.