Girls, Have you ever wear these dress before? Your thoughts regarding these dress?

Will these dress are suitable for travel & work. will these dress makes a guy to turn on.

Girls, Have you ever wear these dress before?Your thoughts regarding these dress?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I've never worn a sari. But I love to take large scarves and wrap them around like one.

I've always wanted a sari. They're the most beautiful type of clothing to me.

This probably wouldn't be ok for work in the future because I would have to work with animals that may be very dirty or scratch with their claws. But I would wear this to feel beautiful.

What Girls Said 7

• I would never wear any of those. As for whether they're a turn on for guys, wouldn't you be the better person to answer that question?

• Not my style at all. I prefer long goth style or short length for really hot weather. But then, I mostly live in sreally short shorts.

• I love saree!

It will be uncomfortable for travel...

It was for me.

But maybe if she is used to them , then nah.

Muy mom wears saree when she travels comfortably.

• Saris? Salwar kameez? they're beautiful but wouldn't be considered work appropriate where I live.

• SARI OMG. I've always wanted to try one, but I can't seem to find any Sari rental shops in the UK.

• No, I've never worn such dresses. Not my style.

• Not my style but they're beautiful