Okay just about every girl at my school has a pair of chacos and wears them all the time with everything, is this a trend everywhere?

Okay just about every girl at my school has a pair of chacos and wears them all the time with everything, is this a trend everywhere?

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I have not noticed it myself, but I would not be surprised if it was trending.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont like them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• God alive those are some seriously ugly shoes. Two Walmart plastic bags held on with string would be more attractive.

2|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!! I completely agree but I was like um am I missing something?

• They would be okay for someone to wear to like a day at the pool but not to any beach or you could wear them to a picnic

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be surprised to see them anywhere except on the beach.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Eww lol I thought those things had gone extinct a long time ago! They're certainly not a trend where I'm from! 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what I thought! 😂😂

• I've never seen anyone wear those and I live in a very big city :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in Colorado where I think those shoes originated and I seldom seen anyone wearing them. Probably bc they're ugly and the only good use for them is river shoes. Plus they're like over $100 I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually think they're cute

0|1
    0|0
  • If they are a trend I do not understand why. They remind me of shoes my dad used to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • So much cringe...

0|0
    0|0
  • WHAT ARE THOSE?

0|0
    0|0
  • They look comfy as fuck, but I am not sure whether I'd wear them in public or not.

1|0
    0|0