Should I pierce my eye-brow?

Picture: link

So I now have two size14 gauges (tongue ring size) in both my ears which aren't shown in the picture. Should I get my eye-brow pierced? It's between that or my tongue.

UPDATED, Moved the picture: link

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my eyebrow pierced when I was 17. It takes a while to heal because of the hair around it and it being on your face. Mine annoyed me a lot and because I have long hair sometimes it would get caught up in even a stud. (bending over to grab something etc, lol) If it gets infected it's pretty horrible. Your eyebrow can swell up and it can even cause vision problems. You also have thick eyebrows which may be a problem with keeping it clean etc.

By all means if you want one get one. I just thought you might want to know about cleaning it etc. The biggest problem I had with mine was that my shampoo would irritate it even though I washed my face with antibacterial Dial around the piercing it still became slightly infected. I took it out and it healed quickly.

Also know that it could leave two dots as a scar if you choose you don't want it later.

Which ever you choose I hope you enjoy your decision. But since you asked for opinions I would opt for a tattoo instead =)

What Girls Said 12

• personally I hate pierced eye-brows, I think they look really bad on everyone, go for the tongue, I have one for the past 4years and I can assure you it doesn't hurt at all, only thing you'll need to keep it clean for a couple of weeks, not eat too hot stuff and no oral sex for 2weeks and less

• yeah dude, do it!

• well do you know what getting your eyebrow pierced means?...a slave. so id say tongue also depends wether you're a guy or a girl...guy...hot!...girl...not because then it means you like to suck it, and also guys won't take you serious

• I'm not a fan of facial piercings at all...

• I personally think pierced eye-brows are waay cooler than a pierced tongue... Besides I think the tongue would hurt worse (think of eating, kissing, etc)

-idk, just my opinion

• um here's the thing- it's not like some girls won't like you if you DON'T have it pierced but there are girls who won't like you if you DO.

• I think tongue.

• Eye brow piercing = not attractive

• I think you'd look good with an eyebrow piercing. I'm not a big fan of tongue piercings

• No you shouldn't :)

• tongue

• No you shouldn't. You look cute.

What Guys Said 2

• i got my eyebrow pierced almost a year ago and girls love it! seriously I've been at college for a year now and countless girls just come up to me to tell they love the piercing. its just weird when I see someone else with it. besides if it doesn't work out for you you can just take it out

• no. its maaaaadd feminine