What do you like to wear to bed?

What do you wear? Pajamas? Just your underwear? Nothing? I'm just curious! Thanks ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I sleep completely naked. I’ve never found this weird or out of the ordinary.

• I do too! I used to think it was sorta weird I guess before I actually tried it and then I loved it!!

What Guys Said 36

• My birthday suit.

Can't stand to have anything on in bed. If it's cold I get an extra blanket or something.

• I agree with one of the guys if you wear anything it gets all creased and uncomfortable so nothing.

• Boxing Trunks and T shirt

• underwear. so that if someone enters my room it's either i'm ready on something or she might cover her eyes, because boys do need privacy too. :3

• True dat! I sleep in the buff and mostly no one comes into my room to wake me up but I sometimes get a little bit paranoid but it wore off quickly

• if it worn off quickly then you must take a video recorder to know if you have a sleeping disorder or someone is abusing you sexually. sorry for being too gross at my words. :3

• Um I'm confused. Why would the fact that in no longer paranoid that someone will come in my room while I'm sleeping and see me mean I have a disorder or am being sexually abused? That makes no sense

• just boxers.

• Absolutely nothing. That is what feels best. Unless it is cold, then I will wear a t-shirt.

• Just underwear... ;-)

• typically some sort of shorts and a t-shirt if it's colder

• A hazmat suit coupled with my 24 karat fedora.

• Sometimes boxers sometimes nothing. I can't sleep with my man parts constricted

• I don't wear anything to bed.

• Me pj's usually my Homer Simpson ones but sometimes If too hot then I don't wear them

My girl wears a light lace nightdress some nights and others a pair of stripey pj's and even if It's warm she's still able to wear nightdress because it's light and she says feels like a t-shirt.

• nothing at all

• I wear boxers and a white V-neck t-shit to bed on cooler nights, just the loose fitting boxers on hot nights.

• Completely Nude~

• Normally, shirt and shorts.
    If its hot, then shirt and underwear.
    If its too hot, then only underwear.

• best is nothing, more healthy than anything wearing

• I've been sleeping naked since the age of ten years old no matter where I am or who I'm with in the bed or room.

• T-Shirt & Sweats.

• Boxers... even in the Winter.

• normally a pair of shorts and a shirt

• I would say a shirt and shorts.

• Sometimes just boxers, on colder nights pj pants and tshirts

• I just wear a tight underwear even though I don't like it. But if I don't, I feel frickin horny all night and hardly get any sleep.

• Just a shorts

• Usually a pair of boxer-briefs and a t-shirt.

• Shalwar and kameez

• I sleep in boxer shorts.

• I wear thick clothes generally... But in hot weathers in summer I wear only my shorts...

• Just shorts.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 47

• depends on the weather. when it's real hot I'm just in my undies, in the cold, oversized jumper + undies

SOMETIMES i wear shorts or pants to bed but i usually feel uncomfortable.

• Pajamassssss
    lately it has been very light weight pajamas because California decided that this year we aren't going to have seasons and that it will be summer... ALL THE FUCKING TIME >:(

• Um jealous! I live in Montana and I have this weird feeling that were going to be like the complete opposite this year. WINTER FOREVER!

• @Red_Arrow I'm a 21 year old working part-time on minimum wage. I go to college as well. I have no way of supporting myself... So therefore I live with my parents.

• True. Till you get out of college and begin a career, it will not be possible to strike out on your own. But at least there are winter sports in Mammoth and Lake Tahoe (one should be fairly close to you).

I still have relatives in the Sacramento area and it has been too hot there for me, too.

• I like to wear shorts!

• If I can, nothing. But if you for some reason have to share your room with others (aka dorm room), it's probably good to wear something. I usually go with a really big t shirt with nothing else. That way, it's kinda like a nightgown, but when I get in bed, my legs are totally free :)

• If its hot, undies only, sometimes + shorts (but rarely). If its cold, oversize tee and undies, sometimes + pants (rarely too).

• I prefer to wear nothing, but I've moved into an old house and it's much colder than my last one... so I finally did it... I bought some PJ's. Black shirts and a black vest. That's all.

• If we ever meet i person we can spoon that way in bed.

• Your a tard asker she's a friend stay out of it punk kid

• No idea what that's about!

• Nothing, it's so much more comfortable that way.

• T-shirt and panties.

• A baggy t-shirt on it's own, or a baggy t-shirt with underwear.

• isn't that just super comfy :o i used to never do that but then i was kinda forced to when i had no clean clothes an i was like YUS This is the best

• My gym gear. Then I can just get up and go lol

• Nothing, I don't like when my shorts/shirt scrunch up since I constantly roll around. I sleep much better without anything on.

• Nothing on top, and pj booty shorts

• Nada... only because it's more comfortable for me.

• warm weather: nightshirt + underwear
    cold weather: pajamas

• My underwear, maybe with a t-shirt on top if it's colder.

• fully depends on the weather but normally i like wearing a big loose shirt :)

• nothing at all.

• A tank top and thong

• I like to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants or yoga shorts or no pants, just underwear.

• i wear either nothing to bed birthday suit style or i wear a big Tshirt

• I like to wear either nothing or a bra and underwear

• Shorts and tank top

• Shirt no bra and some cheekie panties

• Nothing. :) I don't like having the feeling of something rubbing against my skin as I sleep.

• My panties or a big tee and if it's super cold some pyjamas

• shorts and a tank top

• Usually just a tank top and panties

• Usually just an oversized tshirt

• i wear like trackies and a jumper and socks every night even if its hot ahah

• Lol what are trackies? I'm American so me no speak English too good haha

• ahahah im australian hahaah... long pants that are like great haahah

• Gotcha :) I was thinking that maybe they were tennis shoes or something but I think it's safe to assume you don't wear tennis shoes to bed xD

• For bed I'm usually in only big t shirt that fits like a dress to cover everything or just in my underwear and no bra unless I get out the shower then I sleep naked lol

• More from Girls
    17