Do guys hate girls in high waisted jeans?

Do guys hate girls in high waisted jeans? Some of my friends have told me that a lot of guys don't like them so I just wanted to no if they were right what do u think of high waisted shorts, jeans, skirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Hate' is a very strong word. Why would I 'hate' a girl for her choice of clothing, if she did nothing wrong to me? That's absurd!

• Ok good point sorry ;) what I meant was dislike the look of girl's in high waisted jeans xD

• Any time! :)

• Maybe you haven't noticed but there is a growing anti-high-waistite movement going on in Europe. It's getting quite bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a woman and I hate them. It seems like the higher waisted the shorts/pants are, the higher they go into your ass crack, giving you an extreme wedgie and camel toe. Also, the shorts, I have noticed that in most cases, your entire ass is hanging out and in case anyone is wondering, no it does not look good. It makes you look like you are either A) A slut. B) An attention whore. Or C) You have a saggy, unappealing ass.
    Its truly just my preference. But I have never and will never wear something like this.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think it's a very flattering look on women. It's a recycled look from the 1970s, which is in the conversation for Worst Period of Fashion In History.

• I think they look fine. No problems here

• Some girls look absolutely terrible in them
    If you have the right shape for it yeah I like it

But if you don't.. Well it might be less than flattering

• I don't like them. You know who where's that stuff? Old people. So unless you want to have your fashion sense associated with that of geriatrics, I'd stay away from high waisted anything.

• I think they look nice

• No I love them, they can look really sexy. But of course depends a little bit on the girl

• I won't hate them, I just find those pants so goddamn hideous.

• Personally I think it's attractive but all guys are different so it really depends on the guy. So dress how ever you like not to empress guys.

• High waisted jeans are becoming popular, thank you to Taylor Swift. I think they look rather nice.

• It's out of date, isn't it. I mean, didn't girls do that 30 40 or 50 years ago. I don't mind it but, I believe it's out of date, don't quote me though

• Fashion choices go in and out of style. Things get brought back from decades ago. They're very much "in" now

• Actually the 70's are coming back. There are a lot of high waisted jeans, boot cut, polos, suede, prints and mustard coloured clothes this season and I think we'll be seeing more of that.

• Where? lol. Not around here you won't

What Girls Said 1

• Eh I am not a fan of high waisted shorts or jeans.

It looks weird to me.

I used to see them in old movies and disliked it whenever actresses wore them, lol