Why women wear pantyhose?

i dont know if there will be someone who agrees with me but for me the word"pantyhose"is very disgusting and it makes me think"very disgusting thing" and i also find very disgusting of how pantyhose look like on feet, and also the side between legs is very disgusting. but stockings are really good.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're more professional than stockings and they tend to come in more nude/flesh colours. They provide more coverage and security than stockings usually do too.

• i got it but i am talkig about that i find pantyhose is disgusting..

• Yes, but your question was why women wear them. I gave you reasons why women wear them. Another reason is that women don't wear them to be attractive to you :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they like it.

What Girls Said 1

• It feels smooth on my legs.

And I used to slide around the floor... like ice skating.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't say I have lost too much sleep pondering about the pantyhose/stocking debate.

• Wuuuut? I think that pantyhose is one of the sexiest women clothing and I love how it looks on their legs

• it looks good