Ladies, what do you like to see college guys wear?

I don't have a lot of clothes, I usually wear my Nike shoes, blue jean shorts/pants, and a nice t-shirt. Even though I don't feel there's anything wrong with that, I'd like some ideas to give my wardrobe a bigger variety with some nicer clothes. I'm not a fan of clothes shopping at all, and are the type of person that never really knows what he wants. But I need clothes, and I got a 30% off coupon for Kohls, so I'm going there this weekend, and maybe a few other places while I'm at it.

So I was hoping you lovely ladies could help me and tell me what clothes you like college guys to wear. Maybe copy and paste a few links with some examples? And if you have anything else to add, e. g. your favorite colors or color combinations/patterns on a guy, where to shop, what NOT to wear, or anything else you can think of, please share!

Thanks!!!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Your wardrope sounds fine to me - Wear that for a week or two then see what other guys are wearing at college then pick up a few things in the shops.

What Girls Said 3

• There is this college guy that comes to the library I go to.

He always wears button up shirts, tucked in with pants.

I like that. Looks neat.

• White t-shirt, skinny jeans and sports shoes and you're good to go!

• i like simple jeans and a shirt.

What Guys Said 0