Girls, What kind of shoes should I wear with this outfit?

On October 18th my family is having some fall pictures taken. I bought this black, white, and gray sweater dress and gray leggings today. What kind of shoes should I wear? I can't walk in heels. I can walk in wedges though.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• A pair a high, flat heeled black boots would go well. But I would recommend some high heels to give your body a better shape and posture, so why don’t you try some short wedged boots. Also the dress is nice, but a small tip for next time. Instead of buying something a horizontal pattern, why don’t you try a vertical one? The vertical lines will produce a slimming effect, while the horizontal one will make your body look wider. You could also try a dress that flares from the waist down or if you prefer something tight, you can go with a tight dress that has dark sides.

What Girls Said 4

• Do you have boots? That outfit would look great with leather boots just below the knee!

• I think that there are so many beautiful dresses out there, and I think that someone as beautiful as you deserves one of them (hint: this is not one)

• Black flats

• wear black wedges.