What products do you use for hair growth?

I'm thinking of letting my hair grow but I get so annoyed that it takes forever and I just want to cut it :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you REALLY going to take any advice from me about this, (LoL) ? - I am sure whatever you do, you will look great, you always look gorgeous to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i use a variety of oils and hairstyles.

so the main ones i go to are almond, coconut, argon, macadamia and olive. i treat my hair with these oils in addition to doing hairstyles like plaits and buns [mainly at home of course lol] and it really helps. i've been doing this for almost 2 years now and my hair has grown significantly =]

What Guys Said 5

• A balanced diet

• I know your not gonna like me for saying this but you do know none of that stuff helps hair grow faster?

• Iron supplements! Esp. b/c many women are low-iron.

• aloe vera mixed with my shampoo.

• Rumour has it that mustard would help but... I think those miracle products are a marketing trick haha.
    Oh wait! This lady you need to ask for info 8) 8)
    cl.jroo.me/z3/a/2/J/e/a.baa-very-much-hair.jpg

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know where I saw this, but studies showed that if you don't wash your hair everyday, it'd grow even faster compared to if you wash it everyday. As much as I want it to grow quicker, I couldn't stand not washing my hair lol unless I'm sick. But my friends tried and said it worked. Not completely sure tho.

• it's true. lol, I'm the same way, I've tried washing mine less but couldn't handle feeling dirty.

another thing that worked great for me once was putting it it small loose braids and not brushing it for a month. supposedly, brushing cause more shedding than you'd have naturally.

• Trimming your hair always works babe. Just stop dying it LOL 🙈

• goog nutrition.

• I don't have that problem. My hair grows fast & thick.

• when i took liver tablets, my hair grew like crazy

• I use coconut oil and my hair is to the middle of my back now

• Amla hair growth oil and Main n' Tail horse shampoo & conditioner does wonders for hair growth.