Tight fitting pants that won't slip down?

Alright, hey guys!

Im in a situation in which I don't know what to do.

I go to school and I need some new pants (trousers). My current ones are really 'baggy' and I have to pull them up almost all the time.

I also wear thongs, so with them not sitting on my waist and sometimes forgetting can be quite, let's say, awkward.

I basically need a pair of pants which aren't exactly 'skinny/skin tight' although they won't slip down when I take a seat. I'd wear a belt, although they're still a little baggy, I want tight-ish fitting pants from waist downwards that stay on the waist.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm from the UK so preferably stores in the UK. I'm also interested in answers from Girls, as I know some people in my school who have tighish fitting trousers, and seem to be what I need although I don't want to ask them as it may come off a little weird.

Hopefully some of you can help me. :)

What Girls Said 1

• People with hips & or a big butt usually have to have pants altered by a seamstress because of their waist to hip ratio

• Yea, although I don't see where I'd go to have that done. Plus I'm a lad, so it'd be kind of weird in my opinion. I do tend to work on my butt a little, do squats etc, so that may be why. But they seem to not stay on my waist whenever I'm walking up some stairs or sitting down :/

What Guys Said 1