What's your thoughts on girls with a lot of Tattoos?

I'm thinking of getting a full sleeve but I want to find out peoples opinions on girls with tattoos first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos :* it makes human more beautiful N full arms <3
    You'll look awesome ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• I dont like them at all tbh, but if a girl has one or two, i dont mind too much, i think i wouldn't like a girl with a whole sleeve :/

I am more of a traditional dude in that aspect, my brother thinks girls with tattoos are the hottest thing to hit the planet though haha! Some people admire them others despise them, and others just think, eh no big deal

I would caution you to not got them, if you have a job at a professional work place, like doctor, lawyer, or some sort of office job where they might find tattoos unprofessional

• I work in a hair salon n i already spoke to my boss about it and she's all cool about it

• well go for it if thats the case! :)
      Hope it comes out great! =)

• I personally wouldn't prefer a girl with tattoos, but it's not a deal breaker if we find common ground in other aspects.

• It tends to make an attractive girl unattractive in my opinion.

Put it this way. Some guys might not mind, others will like it but for lots of guys it'll be a deal beaker and turn their interest away

• dont do it. It just looks ugly on girls. Make something smaller. A clear female body is always better than one covered with tats. If you cover your whole arm, then thats it. You ruined yourself.

• I really like tattoos and think they are so sexy.

• I like feminine tattoos on girls, they can be really sexy. I'm not a fan of large pieces like sleeves on girls.

• I don't like lots of tattoos personally. If you do, head to the gym lots of fellow lifters ate into that.

• Eh I don't care for them much. It's not a turn on or turn off.

Are you getting the whole sleeve done at once or is it something you going to be a work in progress?

• it's something im gunna work on over time. i was thinking getting a main piece and working around it

• Personally, I love lots of tats on girls.

• Couldn't care less, as long as she was nice and we had similar interests. I like tattoos to be honest, though I don' think I'd get one myself.

• I don't really like the look of it. Also I do assume that she sleeps around.

• how would a girl having tattoos mean she sleeps around

• It's just a common cliche.

My thought process is that girls who get lots of tattoos are the rebellious free spirit/YOLO kind of girls and those girls also tend to sleep around.

So getting tattoos doesn't cause a girl to sleep around but getting tattoos can be an outward sign of the personality traits that lead a girl to sleep around.

not sure if I explained that clearly :/

• Tattoos are pretty awesome. I say get the sleeve, as long as you are comfortable wearing that for life.

• I have 6th sense on girls with Tattoos but it's their preference not mine to judge her

• I like tattoos and piercings on girls, they can look very hot. But of course it depends a little bit on the girl and type of tattoo ;)

• I love it 😍

• I'm not a huge fan of girls with any tattoos.

• Frankly speaking I don't like tattoos especially obvious and big ones

• My favorite kind of woman.

• a small tattoo here and there is ok but big tatoos all over body parts? oh hell no !

• I have tattoos, and plan on getting sleeves myself. If you want it and have the ability to get it, then go for it.

• my impression about girls having their tattoos is they've experienced sex. sorry for the word.

• Depends on what kind of tattoo it is.. I hate things like snake, skull, dragons...

Otherwise its real sexy..

• i think it's trashy. why ruin perfection?

• i have a simple tast and i like a woman with simple tastes as well.

• Honestly, I don't like tattoos at all; however, it's your body, so it's your choice.

• ugly
    answermien

• I like but I don't like, it's hot but later on (aging) it's not

• small ones are nice but not a sleeve in my opinion

• it depends on the girl. some are like crazy super hot sometimes its ehhh

• I find it hot !

• Not a deal breaker but I'd prefer a girl without one.
    It'd be a deal breaker if she had them all over, big crazy ones!

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 9

• I think tattoos can look great if they are done well and thought out! I think it looks bad when people have tattoos on their face though, so I wouldn't find it attractive if someone did that.

But a sleeve could be cool, go for it if you really like it!

• dont worry about other people opinions there are always going to be people who dislike your choices, just think about the work you want one as there's no rush and you dont want shitty work you'll regret done

• I don't like tattoos on girls and guys

• As soon as I'm 18 I have eleven tats planned!

• small ones are nice.. but not too much

• Do what you want & don't worry about what other people think. It's your body, if you want to cover your whole body with tats, then do so.

• Your opinion is more important than others, so if you like it, go for it!
    I personally love tattoos

• I don't like tattoos but If you want one who cares what everyone else thinks.

• I think tattoos look good on anyway but make sure your still gunna be able to work with the tattoo's you want to get.