Is it really gay to care about my eyebrows?

Like, i really care about the shape of them, and im thinking about thickenen them. But im afraid it might not fit my face-structure as it ain't natural... But I've heard a lot of people tell me it is gay.
But im well aware known celebs do it to, i see it as taking care of my skin and face.
I have short, thin eyebrows and id like em thicker..
Any opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally the only thing that would make you gay is if you were attracted to exclusively people of the same gender of you

• *as, sorry

• I don't know what to tell you man.. Just tell them they're wrong, other than that all I have is the typical 'rise above it' advice

• hahahahha sometimes its best to give no advice then ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude...

There is a difference between taking care of your appearance...

and having sex with a man.

One of them is not gay. One of them is.

• you should be surprise man, only my parents would be reacting like its a nuclear bomb

What Girls Said 3

• Taking care of your appearance dosen't make you gay. Gay means you like someone of the same gender. Eyebrows have nothing to do with that.

• cause i heard a lot females/males say it is gay, to take care of your eyebrows. Like i do skin cream, since im black, so it dont dry. But i just wanted thicker eyebrows just afraid of the outcome and reactions

• Yes. Caring about your eyebrows means you like men.

• No. My brothers groom their eyebrows, go to the dermatologist to get facials, do skincare, wax their bodies and they have wives and girlfriends. I would call it being metrosexual.

What Guys Said 5

• Unless "taking care of my eyebrows" is a new euphemism for fucking a guy in the ass, then you're not gay.

Some might say it's feminine tho, but it really depends on what you do to your eyebrows and how obvious it is.

• well just thicken them, and it would be obv i guess

• You do whatever makes you happy. Do a bit of research before you make your choice.

• Not at all.

• It's gay to have consensual sex with other men. Not to care about your eyebrows.

• yeah for fucks sake it is if ur not sure and experimenting it is
    if u look worse w/o it then acceptable