Do you wish that real girls were as beautiful as anime girls?

I do xD

I'm not sorry! :]

Well, I've gotten a large flood of messages in such a short amount of time so I'll clear some things up.

I never said anything about replacing real girls with anime girls, I love real girls and no, I'm not crazy and I don't want to 'date a cartoon'

Secondly, all I said is that I wish real girls were as beautiful as anime girls (I'm talking about every day girls you see everywhere)

It's possible to achieve it, It's called cosplay
I ran out of writing room. Have you seen what celebrities and pop idols look like in South Korea?

Here's a pretty real life anime girl proving it is possible: i.warosu.org/.../1357375403422.jpg

Very common among girls aged 20-30 nowadays :]

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems there's a trend of women trying to look like anime characters and dolls, especially in China, but in other places as well. It looks too over the top, to go outside like that though
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rXP1UYTVi0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuuOM8Ok_nE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTUE2cUZSvo

• I think you mean in Japan and Korea? Not sure about China, maybe you are right. Yeah I love that trend, maybe that's what fashion will be like in 2020?

I don't really like the middle video though lol.

• Oh, I think it's just the bright clothes really. There are cosplays with darker colors and swords/guns etc.
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...afde4dcd13.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are smoking hot real girls and smoking hot anime girls.

What Girls Said 17

• I especially love the "whoopsie my eyes are falling off my face!" look like this one.
    33.media.tumblr.com/...men25zBdWI1qzbbtto1_500.gif
    She looks like a bug, and then as the animation progresses her eyes keep moving to the sides of her face it's so bad. I can just imagine her like "ahh noo!" *plop... plop* "My EYESSS!!" ... and why didn't give her a nose? it's like a single dot, she has a single nostril with no nose and she has to breathe out of her uni-nostril. And her mouth is waaay too far up on her face, her chin is just chilling way down there and her mouth is right up against where her nose should end IF SHE HAD ONE. Terrifying. If real humans had these proportions they would be absolutely hideous and probably have lots of physical disabilities, it only works on cartoons.

• You just seem like you would always be very judgmental of a woman's looks even if you dated her you'd let her know she was never going to be good enough for you.

• @MisterWhiskey Good enough is the keyword here, but if makeup didn't exist, I would make a question that says "Don't you just wish all girls wore makeup?" o:

• K I wish guys were as badass as saskue uchiha but that's not realistic
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I grew out of that mindset when I turned 16.

• Wayyyy too early. xD

• Thank you for understanding me, not everyone here seems to get the trend or cosplay community :]

• No problem. Just pity them. They have not truly lived until they cosplay (especially a great one) 😆

• 0|0
    • You should cosplay her then :]
      Personally I don't like Erza, she seems a bit too masculine but she does have a nice body. I prefer girlier/vulnerable characters more, but I like your opinion. Fairy Tail <3

• well here you go
    nebula.wsimg.com/bb72a1a215f4ce667f1fa43a9df407a5
    your fake girl

nothing more sad than to see a lonely person buying a doll because they can't seem to find perfection in real humans. Poor you and the rest who tink like you.

here's the website
    https://www.anniesdollhouse.com/meet-heather.html
    good luck with your doll. and i'm sure you'll soon enough envy all those with real gf's ;p! because with all our imperfections, those dolls have a long way to go to be real competition. :]!

• What? I don't want a doll that looks like a real human xD
      Just because I like anime girls doesn't mean I can't get a girlfriend, and a lot of girls will agree that anime guys look better than real life guys. Haha

• What the? It says on the site "possible to enjoy both realistic beauty and great sex" who ever even has sex with a doll? xD

• You should go to a meet-up that people who like to were different J-fashion attend. There's plenty of kawaii girls and guys there, and people are mistaken if they think people who are into J-fashion are trying to look like kids. Just because we like cute things doesn't mean we're any less of an adult, it just means we're not afraid to let our creative sides out and actually enjoy clothing of different styles. Most people in the Western world look so basic and boring, and I honestly hate Western fashion because it mostly consists of the same colours and styles. :T

• Exactly! There we go. I wish more girls were into J-Fashion.

• I mean, it was only after I congratulated her, that's when she said it's weird to her.

• It's fine, but we do exist on GaG too. I've come across 2 others (I know it isn't much) who are into J-fashion too. @PurpleTeardrops is one of them.

• you do realize most of them are 2D.. right? they would look scary if that were real.. that stuff just looks cool on screen.. try to like the real world you live in..

• I never said you had to? All I am saying is that girls who look like anime girls in real life are in my opinion more beautiful.

It's probably even hard to pull that look off. I guess you haven't been to a cosplay convension? People call them "nerds" but they are the most beautiful nerds you will ever see, lol.

• @asker why would anyone want to look like a cartoon. Those girls look scary not sexy. I live in the real world and I prefer natural beauty, not women caked in makeup and plastic surgery.

media2.giphy.com/media/va4cffEGL573y/giphy.gif

• not really lol, i think they look weird 😂

• No I don't. They look too plastic and well unreal. I'd rather be among people who look like everyday humans. If you want girls who look like they're anime characters I suggest dating cosplayers.

• Yeah but there's no cosplayers where I live sadly, I wish that more young people did cosplay lol

• Yes, and I wish that real guys looked like anime guys too. I mean, have you seen Sesshomaru? Fricking beautiful.

• LMFAO he's TOO GORGEOUS TO WALK AMONG US GARBAGE PEOPLE.

• @Bards YES. I actually fancy him way more than Inuyasha :P So much sexiness... haha

• We're pretty too.. :(

• They are? I've seen some beautiful girls irl.

• i think some anime girls are cute

• no, i appreciate realness although i also like anime

• Oh wow... and then some guys have the nerve to claim that they don't have many expectations of women. Absolutely hilarious.

• I don't have high expectations, but I think it would be awesome if everyone looked like people in anime. Imagine a world of cosplayers :]

• I think it's weird that people are attracted to childish features. Most anime guys and girls basically look like children.

• Eh, I disagree, it depends on what anime you're watching.

• I sometimes wish real men were as brave and strong as superheroes.

What Guys Said 19

• Fuckin weebs.

• "Who needs real women when I have moving pictures on a screen?" said the man about to be sent to a mental hospital.

• To each their own tastes - The pictures you have up are too close to anime for me, I would feel like I was dating a cartoon.

• So you don't like the 'base', biological, sexual aspects of women? You want an archetypal, lofty, spiritually extricated, 'eternal feminine'?

As tempting as it sounds, I'll stick to the real women. But hey, more anime girls for you! :P

• I like, I LOVE females. I just think that females in anime look prettier, just like males in anime look cooler.

• I'm just trying to get to the psychology behind it all. If we're to be honest with ourselves. Don't they say that Japanese men are barely functioning on a biological level, in terms of their relations with women. So we'd have to ask ourselves why we dislike the sexual aspects of women, which is essentially, what anime is depicting?

• I don't dislike sexual aspects of women at all. I love women. I'm not sure what you mean by the functioning part? o:

• There are plenty of beautiful girls out there. Sure there are cute girls in anime but they aren't real lol

• Not going to lie, I have thought that before 😳

I'd love it if I could date either Mikassa from AOT, Hinata from Naruto or Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy.

• I prefer real girls ;)

• I think I'd be terrified if creatures like this were roaming around in real life..
    Plus do you hold yourself to the same standard? I bet not! Seems like you are super picky with women but then you wouldn't even meet your own standard!

• It's not a standard at all :]
      Everyone can have fantasies can't they? If you could live in a world where everyone looks like a cosplayer, etc. Imagine a world full of people that are attractive, this might make many people annoyed, but what's so bad about that idea?

• Ya, man but that's just our fantasy, we can't possibly match that.

Can guys be like takumi usui from maid sama or sebastian from black butler?

• Nope. Guys in anime look better, but cosplay can do the trick. o:

• zz.. read it properly , it's a rhetorical question.

• I assure you that if one day you see a real girl with eyes as big as an anime girl you will run of fear :p

I like to imagine a combined world, where cosplays are everywhere :p , kinky stuff : D

• girl with big eyes are pretty but the other anime facial features are weird

• when your real girl can't give it to you right... turn to anime girls.

• No i dont tbh.

• you can date them on visual novel (video games) ; p

• Anime girls are skinny and androgynous, so no.

• i wish i had anime hair i wanna cry

• No. They look scary (anime girls)😷

• no, it's too far from reality.

• Cosplay :]

• ahhh, okay. i guess a woman who resembled Major Motoko Kusanag would be quite fetching.

• Of course bro