Who is the most attractive person you can think of? What makes them so attractive?

So, I got talking to some friends about good looking singers and actors and so on, and I noticed that some of us liked the same ones as others had really different tastes. So, boys and girls I'm curious to know who are your favorites and what are the features, attitudes that make them so attractive to you...

What Guys Said 2

• Jessica Alba

She is beautiful and I like her attitude.i know theyre movies but her delivery makes me believe its how she really would be. She seems like shed be really fun. She's fit, she looks athletic, like she could keep up. Just thinking about her makes me float away.

• natalie portman and keira knightley. I like cute, petite girls with nice facial structures who can pull off short hair. I love girls with short hair. just think it's extremely feminine.

What Girls Said 0