Are tattoos sexy?

I have 2 and I wanted to see if guy's liked them and if girls like them on guys

my tats are on my profile

Most Helpful Guy

• I find tattoos attractive if they are done skilfully as well as artistically while being placed in the place where it suits the person wearing it the best.

I like a lot of imagination and color in them (even single color is ok) but got to be good on the person wearing it.

It's not what the tattoo is about alone, it's about where and how it's placed on the wearer

What Guys Said 11

• Im not a big tattoo fan but they are small and I love Texas. I used to live in San Antonio. I particularly don't like word tattoos creepy sh*t like skulls or goth stuff or really terrible stuff like a girl with a tattoo of a crown in her pubic area with wings and an arrow pointing down to you know where halfway showing above the seam of her low cut sweat pants. Not having sex with that ever period

• it all depends on the guy! that's pretty much all.

but personally tattoos are totally sexy!

• small tattoo's do look sexy especially stars or musical notes but big ones look awfull. Tramp stamp (lower back) just makes me think the girl is easy and gagging for sex, prob not true but that's what impression it gives

• Only if they are in good taste. If it's a nasty looking tattoo, then it's a turn off.

• ya

• Wow girl those are some sexy tattoos babe, your so sexy :) I just don't like a lot of them. small ones here and there are good.

• i love tattoo's on girls, my girlfriend has 5 tattoo's and I love it (the more the better lol tho sadly I only have 1 but am planning on getting like 3 more eventually)

• ye I think they are fab myself and I find them hot too, and I have a full trible from my neck to my wrist. and one on my other arm.

• tattoos attract people who like them...

• I've always found tattoos on a girl to be very sexy. HOT!

• it really depends if the girl can pull them off. has to have a nice body, the right skin tone and style. but most of the time it just looks trashy. that's my opinion at least.

What Girls Said 5

• ive got sum tattoos and I love em. they all are personal not just random ones I got when I was drunk. and guys always go crazy when they see em haha. As far as guys with tattoos goes I loooooove em, I think they are so hot. (as long as they are cool. i.e. no swasticas and such) but back tattoos and sleves are the hottest to me haha

• Yes. It's a personal decision. I tell guys to take a hike if they don't like mine. It kinda weeds out the losers. If they're not gonna respect something as trivial as a tat, then how are they gonna respect you? that's my motto.

• i love tattoos love them love them <333

• Tattoo is not sexy. Tattoo is really bad.

• Tattoos for me are ok. But once it gets to full arms and on the neck and stuff I start to get turned off. A few are ok