What clothes guys like on girls?

Jeans and t-shirt with converse shoes and a backpack? High heels with jeans/leggings and a cute top and a bag? Describe what type of clothing that girls wear can impress you and you find beautiful?

211

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Tight skinny jeans or those tight black pants not sure of their name but it starts with a "P", A T-shirt and some kind of nice flat shoes.

• That really depends on the situation. Let's say we're talking about a school situation. If she'd come to school in heels with some low cut top and booty shorts, I'd consider that trashy. They are sexy clothes for girls, but simply not appropriate for the situation. On the other hand there's the girls who look like they're not even trying. Some shirt that they've had since they were twelve, old pair of jeans and some dirty sneakers.

• anything with buttons, zips, straps, toggles... anything fun to put on and off.

• I like sweater dresses with leather leggings if we're going out, if we're staying in, just a hoodie and sweats looks great. If we're doing something active, yoga pants :)

• The jeans, tshirt and converse sound great to me.

• Something like this [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/1f6ykh.jpg[/IMG]

• It's not about what clothes they wear, its what the girl is like.

• option one perfect girlfriend material lol

• First one.

• Anything plain and simple I adore.

What Girls Said 1

• It honestly depends on the guy. But typically speaking, they prefer it when it shows more skin.