so i was reading this thing and it said there is such thing as looking perfect but i dont think there is because everyones diffrent. which because there is only one person of all of us on the other hand we all look perfect. im so confused. what do you guys think

• Yes everyone is perfect
  • Only some people are
  • no. noone is perfect

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you are right. For example , black models (females) . Some men think they are hot and some of them like me are not even attracted to them at all. I mean , they are just not my type. And everyone has his own taste so , yeah you are right.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• No one's perfect , we all have flaws
    and follow your dreams

• No one is perfect, and that's what is so nice about people: to like them with their strong and weak points :D

• I agree with you - Everybody is different so it is impossible to have a standard ideal of perfection

• One some people are perfect. I am one of those people. In order to be perfect you must remove your imperfections, so that's what you must do.

• ah but your the only person that looks like that so how can you have no flaws. or on the other hand the flaws r there to ground you

• I will explain it in a way that a person like you will be able to comprehend. Perfection is an opinion, so in my opinion I am perfect.

• oh, yes verry true.

What Girls Said 3

• I disagree. Because we all have a different view of perfection, we are all perfect. Just depends on your perspective.

• Also that whole "there's only one perfect person out there in the world for you" thing is total codswallop. There are multiple people you can be equally happy with, but timing and opportunity limit your choices.

• No one is perfect. Each human has a different idea as to what perfection means. Sometimes we are lucky enough to find a partner that is very close to our own idea of perfect. To someone else, they might be a million miles away from being perfect.

• Yeah, since everyone's definition of perfect is different in certain things.

Ex , I can have my perfect outfit.

But if you mean a person being perfect , no flaws, then no.