What do you usually show , legs or cleavage?

Do you think it is classy to show both? What do you prefer to show and why?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm trying to make my boyfriend's eyes pop out I usually do something to enhance my butt, because he loves dat ass. LOL.

If it's hot I'll wear shorts. So, I guess I'm quicker to show legs than breasts. But I like my boobs, so, I'll wear cleavage and not think too much of it. That being said, I don't do to 1cm from my nipples, I have about 1cm of class.

What Girls Said 10

• Legs...
    My boobs aren't that big, not too much to show.

• Lol, probably more of my legs because I don't have enough cleavage to show, haha. But honestly, as long as you aren't obsessively showing a lot of cleavage, I think its fine :)

• LEGS! ;) haha

• Skinwise, my hands, feet, face, neck

I am not a cleavage fan. I don't find that to be classy.

So legs.

• I feel exposed even in a v-neck... Plain old t shirts for me! 👌 shorts I can do though, but not ones so short that the pockets are longer than the actual clothing material, or that my ass is hanging out

• Nope its not classy to show both. You gotta choose one. I prefer to show my legs, I meant helloo look at these beautiful legs of mine lol. Well its also bc i have small boobs, there's nothing to show up there😭😭

• Um legs, cause I love to wear shorts.

• I usually just show my hands and face. Sometimes feet.

• Depends on my mood.
    But I prefer cleavage.

• I feel like such a prude because I wear turtle necks all day.