Girls, what color heals do you think would look great with my dress?

I'm going out to get shoes for homecoming and I want to get the best match. What do you think? I have black and silver follower clips for my hair but I'm willing to change them to make it work if i have to.

• Black
    45% (15)
  • Silver
    33% (11)
  • White
    6% (2)
  • Nude
    16% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• E): Matching Ones, @mrs. Curious_george The color Fushia to go with this Most amazing gorgeous dress.
    A shoe repair man can color this with dye so grab a white pair to redo and give it to him so you will be this Cinderella with the glass slippers as you paint the town red.
    Good luck. xxoo

What Girls Said 8

• Silver in my opinions, since the dress seems to have some silver sparks.

• If it were me I'd wear black ones. But any of the colors you listed will work.

• Personally, i'd say black because it goes with everything but i think silver will look nice in this case too. It depends on the style of the shoe as well i guess. Are you taking a clutch bag with you?

• Nude. It makes longer legs and looks amazing.

• Silver shoes will go well with the sparkle on the dress

• Black or silver. It'll also match your flower clips. :)

• I say silver... they would bring out the silver sparkles in your dress and make your dress POP.

• I'd say either black or silver.