Should I get more piercings?

So I got my first piercing on my ear lobes when I was about 4 years old. Yesterday my mum got a piercing gun and equipment and she gave me a second hole on my lobe. I want to pictures for the stud that's supposed to be for the top, but tey all have a little round thing at the end. How does that work? And do you need to have that exact stud to do the top? get a third hole on my lobe. I also wanna get another piercing on the top of my ear (helix) I think it's called. Also I've seen

• Too young
    38% (5)33% (3)36% (8)Vote
  • Go ahead
    38% (5)33% (3)36% (8)Vote
  • Gross!
    24% (3)34% (3)28% (6)Vote
  • Awesome!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Go ahead. If you feel right with it. I think it helps express yourself to peoples...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If your mother is okay with it and you are comfortable/happy with idea then go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • think it's trashy.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it looks trashy but it's your body I don't care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Go-ahead. They're fun:)
    JUST MAKE SURE that you get them done professionally (not with a gun), if they're anywhere besides your lobes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should wait a few more years. I mean sure it might look cool now, but you might regret this decision later on, so either wait a few more years until you have a better judgment and are more mature or think really well about it now and ask for some advice from professionals or adults that are experienced with piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead I have my whole ear done it don't look bad but I taken them out for an MRI and they've been out since

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure if you want to :)

0|0
    0|0
  • who lets a 4 years old get her ear pierced

0|0
    3|1
    • I meant 6 or something. Yh it was 6

• I know people who pierce their 6 month old's ears...

• Sometimes it's a cultural thing and I know a lot of Indian parents who pierced their daughters ears wen they were a few months old.

• If you want to, sure! Go for it!

0|0
    0|0