What is the perfect girl?

what do you guys consider to be the perfect girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• -Cute

-Pretty

-Happy

-Dependent

-Smart

-Curious

-Loving

I can give a fuller description of any of those adjectives if you need.

• Dependent. Really? Good luck on finding a dependent girl this day and age

• You ask a loaded question like that and now you're criticizing me?

But really, is dependence all that much to ask for? I mean, I am asking for perfection here as you requested, but that aside I don't think it's unreasonable at all to want to matter to a girl. Her happiness should at least somewhat depend on me being there. Otherwise I'm nothing to her.

• No criticism here. I just wasn't expecting to hear that. But to each his own.

What Guys Said 4

• smart, has goals, laid back, out going, likes being adventurous, trust worthy, independent, eventually would want a family in the long long run, beautiful, (preferably) maybe likes to travel when they have the time

• My fiance; I can say that with complete honesty.

• Pretty, sweet, honest, respects her parents, nice style, loyal, and she has to be able to laugh!

• One who is normal. Doesn't play games.. Will love unconditionally.

• I don't know about the unconditionally, I would want her to expect some standards from me, just as I would from her.

What Girls Said 0