Are men or women's clothes more comfortable?

Are men's clothing more comfortable than women's? Men's clothing such as: shoes, pants and shirts, women's clothing such as: shirts, pants, leggings, tights, dresses, skirts, shoes, etc. let me know what you think.

• Men
    74% (23)81% (21)77% (44)Vote
  • Women
    26% (8)19% (5)23% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried women's jeans and a t shirt on and they are softer material than men's. Shoes are the same but I imagine women's heels are painful. Men's clothes are more baggy women's are tighter.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, men's clothes are definitely more comfortable than women's. Starting with shoes, I think almost all women will agree with me that heels are damn uncomfortable (can give you blisters). Some skirts and dresses go up with the wind. Tight dresses always go up so you have to pull them down... Sure, women's clothing can look nice but some are just irritating and uncomfortable. And don't make me start on taking off the clothes, sometimes if you wear something tight, its sooo difficult to get it past your boobs (sometimes ass)...

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• I would say mens clothes are designed more for comfort.

2|0
    0|0
  • Men's clothing we got big sweat pants, loose fit t-shirts. I would think Women's clothing is more close fitting to their body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure men's clothing is more comfortable. Just the fact that our jeans are looser and have actual pockets is proof of that.

1|0
    0|0
    • most women's jeans have pockets. and it's actually really uncomfortable walking around with most anything in pant pockets.

• Show All
    • @thewanderingme Most guys just carry their phone, wallet, keys, and sometimes headphones, and that can all fit in one of the pockets just fine (although it's usually divided for both pockets). And I've yet to hear a guy complain about it being uncomfortable if they're wearing jeans that fit them.

• because they're just used to the way it feels.

• Men's! Who would REALLY wanna squeeze into those things!

1|0
    0|0
  • men's cloths are more comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • I have heard girls say it themselves that their clothes are uncomfortable but they eventually get used to it.

I vote A.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I personally find skirts and leggings SO much more comfortable than jeans or other typical "men's wear"!
    I'm actually pretty sure guys would love the.."freedom" if they would start wearing skirts ;)
    High heels on the other side are not so cool, especially if you can't just take them off as soon as they start hurting, so I guess there are things that speak for and against both gender's fashion here which makes it about equal.
    I voted women though. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Ikr I often find that I love leggings and skirts, they are cute and comfortable (or at least mine are)

• Show All
    • I don't get why some people complain about having to wear skirts, they are soo comfy! For some reason, my sister can't stand them, I just don't get it.

• Yeah me neither but that's probably why tastes differ, to each their own :)

• mens omg definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women's clothes for me! Guy's clothes just have too much space in places and not enough in others, like they do not fit very well. Though like the shirts are great for sleepwear lol

2|1
    0|0
  • I voted A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women's clothes no contest!

Maxi dresses
    Leggings & tunics
    And yoga pants pretty much seal the deal for us.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends entirely on fabric and fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved wearing my bra clothes way more comfortable and warm

1|1
    0|0
  • Seriously, when i put my hoodie on i still need a jacket over the top, when i put my boyfriends hoodie on it's warmer and cozier. I think they make girls clothes less warm because they want us to buy more stuff to put on over or under.

3|1
    0|0