First thing guys notice?

alright when a guy meets a girl or sees a pic or whatever, what's the first thing he notices? whether it be eyes, smile, body...haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Smile. That's if your talking about just a pic. If he's looking at a girl in public, it will be many things. From smile to boobs/butt and so on. I'm not trying to sound perverse, that's just how we operate.

What Guys Said 5

• for me the first thing I notice is the face if she's beautiful her smile and her eyes will be beautiful too

• the first thing I notice about any girl whether a picture or in real life is her face. I'm being honest here I look at here face... I'm a face person haha.

• I notice her smile only because the girl that I'm in love with has the most amazing smile in the world!

• how she carries herself

as in her confidence

• Facial expression and features. If she is smilying it makes me feel as though she is calm, if she looks mad I just go on with my bussiness. A girls eyes are also something that catchs me as well.

What Girls Said 0