Girls, what belts do you wear?

I always wear a belt. What brand and style do you wear with your jeans and pants? share some photos of the belts or outfits including the belts and I will choose one for MHO.

I tend to get mine from American Eagle, H&M, and Gap, basic black belt with silver buckle is usually my choice to wear, sometimes brown.

Here's my belt from H&M, happens to be one that's unisex but it fits good lol. [URL=smg.photobucket.com/.../URL]
Here's mine from H&M [img]img.photobucket.com/.../img]
Bump

19

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• brand? yeah i dont get brands of belts haha. naming stores here is useless because I'm foreign :P

anyway I've got black and tan belts with just the classic buckle. i also do wide waist belts a lot if i wanna get that waist looking snatched.

• This is the only belt I own, or ever will. My dad got it for me from the Army surplus store when I was 13 and I've still got it and still use it.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/271616101872?_mwBanner=1

• The belt I have is a black leather metal-studeed one, which I wear to work every day:

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../...76_CR0,0,400,500_.jpg

It's from John Varvatos and it's for men so I got it in the smallest size.

• I own a lot of belts and its funny because I never really pay attention to brands. I just see something that I like and buy it. I have so many different types too: Chain belts, leathers, big, thin, sequeinted , knitted.. too much and I love them all.

• Any photos of outfits with the leather belts I like how they look on a woman a nice touch!

• I only have one, not a big fan of belts. Its just a classic skinny belt in white, i think the brand is either armani or bally i forgot

• I don't wear belts.

• I got all of my belts from a vendor in Spain. They're all real leather.

• Just a regular a black belt.

• Yeah love thick rusty cokoured ones w jeans... with a sweater or certain types of dress... like thin gold ones

• Second one

• pearls or thin belts

CHANEL or get out

• Medium size ones. Not too skinny not toĆ³ fat.

• Dont do belts

• I don't wear belts. I have one thin silver one to wear with silver heels but that's it.

• I think I wear belts from Jcrew and one of my belts is green with navy blue stripes

• It's from H&M, it's braided and quite little and thin

• I shop at H&M in men's but I've seen the one your talking about I think it's for dresses too?

• http://ww w. hm. com/dk/product/10714? article=10714-A#article=10714-D it's this :) i can't send links, so delete the space i made in www

• Nice belly button lol. I have some belts, but I never wear them.. Somehow I always forget they exist when I put on clothes.

• i prefer to try not wearing belts i like clothes that i can fit into with out belts :L