(Quiz) Which Sexy Lingerie Should You Wear?

http://www.playbuzz.com/unicorncandymaniac9510/which-sexy-lingerie-should-you-wear

Would you wanna wear it or see it on your girl? :)

I got:

Black Garter Belt

The sexy lingerie you should wear based on your character is black garter belt lingerie!!! You're the ultimate sex symbol, a real dynamite in bed!!! You are an irresistible and unforgettable woman!

I love garter belts with stockings <3
so 100% yes for me ^_^

anyone else? *bump* ;)
last chance :p

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Sweet

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...479c-ad51-52e6ac4dd73d.jpg

At first glance, you give the impression of a very sweet and innocent woman. But once someone gets to know you better, they notice that there is a secret sexy side inside of you, that only special ones can discover. You're sweet and at the same time, sexy: The perfect combination!

I would wear this :)

• Black Corset
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e83-8762-dd9a2cd43301.jpg
    Black corset lingerie is the best choice for a person as mysterious as you!! You are a dark person, with lots of secrets, waiting to be revealed. Your sex appeal is admired by everyone around you. The dark side you own puts a spell on everyone, but only the finest ones are so lucky to get to know you better...

i would wear that it know something!!!

• "Black Garter Belt

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47d2-8317-ff3c57d8298d.jpg

The sexy lingerie you should wear based on your character is black garter belt lingerie!!! You're the ultimate sex symbol, a real dynamite in bed!!! You are an irresistible and unforgettable woman!"

Same as you! I'm not sure I could pull that off, though!

• Don't worry, I'm sure you'd look great on it 😉

• Sweet

• Black corset lingerie is the best choice for a person as mysterious as you!! You are a dark person, with lots of secrets, waiting to be revealed. Your sex appeal is admired by everyone around you. The dark side you own puts a spell on everyone, but only the finest ones are so lucky to get to know you better...

Oooooh... so mysterious <3 love it!

• http://i.imgur.com/O4roe4T.png
    They know things 😛 Hahaha

• That's a screen capture, how do you post those things? 😧

• @WhatTheHellAmy go take that fucking quiz. I don't care how you get the result here lol :p

• Sheez XD okay dad.

• I got Black Corset 😍
    Black corset lingerie is the best choice for a person as mysterious as you!! You are a dark person, with lots of secrets, waiting to be revealed. Your sex appeal is admired by everyone around you. The dark side you own puts a spell on everyone, but only the finest ones are so lucky to get to know you better.

But i don't know if that's 100% true.

• Sweet

• Black Garter Belt

Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuum

• Modern/Alternative
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4351-8b9a-214e71b22c19.jpg
    Simple red lingerie is the perfect bedroom style that suits you!!! You own a very alternative personality, full of modern ideas, even in this section!! You have the perfect combination of naughtiness and innovation in bed...
    Hmmm..

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...430c-8769-6aeed4fb9312.jpg

Red corset is the perfect lingerie for you based on your answers! You're so hot and sexy, full of passion and lust. Naughtiness is your second name. You're an adventurous and daring woman, who's meant to be loved and admired!!!

• Black Corset
    Black

• Modern/Alternative

yes sounds good :)

• Vintage
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...B00000578-556_306x608.jpg
    You couldn't be anything else than the vintage girl!! Vintage lingerie is the perfect choice for you, according to your character. You are such a stylish, chic and classy woman, a true "femme fatale"!

• 0|1
  • I don't wear that kind of lingerie
    but here's my results www.playbuzz.com/.../which-sexy-lingerie-should-you-wear

• you can't link like that ;)

• you said "here's my result" but you can't link to your result, it will put you on the startpage of it

• oh I see I was trying to show u the quiz I took

• Red corset is the perfect lingerie for you based on your answers! You're so hot and sexy, full of passion and lust. Naughtiness is your second name. You're an adventurous and daring woman, who's meant to be loved and admired!!!

• Lol I was Vintage

• Sweet

sounds good :)

What Guys Said 3

• "Black corset lingerie is the best choice for a person as mysterious as you!! You are a dark person, with lots of secrets, waiting to be revealed. Your sex appeal is admired by everyone around you. The dark side you own puts a spell on everyone, but only the finest ones are so lucky to get to know you better..."

Yes, that is something my girlfriend would wear.

• For the joke I did it and I have to wear classic underwear haha... damn they find me old :o :o

• i would love that on my girl... n i would remove the panties only when its soaking wet wet..