Do you think women who show a lot of skin, don't get taken seriously?

Can be argued that men don't treat women that show a lot of skin, seriously because the man thinks she's using her barely dressed body to get away with things but on the other hand, women who dress that way, could be said to just be dressing fashionably, even if that means showing skin. Since I'm a guy, I don't know what fashion is in terms of womens clothes, nor do I care, I just know that I like it when I see a lot of skin (on a hot girl of course, not some granny). But, like I said, it's difficult for me to take her seriously, when she does that because it makes me think she's just using her barely dressed body, to persuade me to do things for her

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, yes I do. Typically speaking, people don't focus on their words.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say I have noticed that - Of course I would notice how a girl is dressed but I wouldn't take her any less seriously because of it, I would wait to see what she has to say before taking all things into consideration.

What Girls Said 2

• I think so. But it may depend on the venue...

• You can be sexy without showing off a lot of skin actually.

What Guys Said 2

• Women that do that get looked at as meat and not someone to have a serious relationship with.

• I tend to discount everything they say. I don't take them seriously, but I don't pay much attention to them either, not like they would care. I take women more seriously who are feminine and conservatively dressed, but they seem to have been steadily fading away for my entire lifetime.