Ugly looks from females?

Every time I'm around females, complete strangers they're are always a couple of females that give me the stink eye or a ugly face. Why is that? My face expression is always relaxed. Smiling most of the time. So can anyone explain what's with the ugly face?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup! I agree with everyone else. =] Like them, I get that same look, it's just that stupid jealous personality girls have at times. Just ignore it, do what your doing and smile at them and show them with your facial expressions that you're a confident girl! It sounds like you are =]

If she has a guy with her, then that also may be a reason she gives you a dirty look.. I even tend to give those looks sometimes when I'm with my boyfriend and I honestly don't even realize I'm doing it until my boyfriend laughs at me and is like "Calm down sparky, it'll be okay!". Haha >.< That's one thing I really hate about myself.. I've been working on it though! I'm getting better at controlling those emotions.

• I don't understand why'd they be jealous. Simple chick who just has a positive outlook on the world. I do have a attractive and cute face but chubby waist. && to top that I don't have a bf. :p

• Hmm I don't know then, maybe they're just looking for somebody to pick on?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• They're jealous. I get it too and I'm sure its common with a lot of girls. Don't think too much into it, but just be flattered because jealous people/haters are just obsessers in disguise.

• well most of the times if your really pretty or there's something bout you they don't like they will make those faces.I get that ALL the time I see these girls giving me dirty looks I smile they just keeping giving me those looks, girls like to judge to quick don't let them get to you they are probably jealous of you.

• More than likely you are just pretty and they are jealous of you. : )

Keep your head up.

• HATING ON U