Are belts sexy/attractive/etc?

What do you think of belts? I think they are sexy regardless of what they're looped through. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about them. Mmmm.

41% (15)33% (10)37% (25)Vote
  • don't like
    3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • doesn't make a difference to me
    56% (21)64% (19)60% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i would agree with that totally

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• yes yes yes yes. Especially if that belt matches your shoes! Makes a world of difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, especially the brown ones

0|1
    0|0
  • does not make a difference to me.
    Belts are cool if they are used properly. I do not like super fancy ones.
    Plain ones are ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Belts to me are just... belts.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've always been indifferent. Sometimes it can really pull an outfit together, on both men and women. Sometimes you can't even see it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Here's the belt I'm wearing now:
    d38lmus20vhzyd.cloudfront.net/.../11019_BLK.jpg-395x395

Its the silver buckle Lifetime Belt from Duluth Trading Company. One can be yours for $69.95

m.duluthtrading.com/.../11019.aspx

I don't wear it to be sexy. I wear it to keep my pants up (along with my cell phone, two way radio and a holstered flashlight). I guess, not having my pants fall down keeps me from getting less sexy. At 48, I'll take that as a plus (so will the people around me).

1|0
    0|0
  • Belts are one of those things that serves a purely functional purpose in my opinion. They don't add anything to a look. In fact they kind of look stupid when they're obviously not needed to hold the pants up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only love belts when girls wear it on a short dress. It just makes them have a super glass figure, and it looks great

0|1
    0|0
  • Belts can look really cool but I see and treat them as accessory to keep shorts or pants from falling down.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES.

My world Heavy Weight Championship belt is EXTREMELY SEXY.

AND IT PULLS BIIIIEEETCH**ZZZ.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really thought about it. Now I gotta step up my belt game I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like belts - They give the outfit an extra dimension

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why it auto picked I like belts because my trousers don't fall down

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I made a thread on this but got like 1 reply wish I got more clearly others are like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote C.

filler

0|0
    0|0