Natural beauty or Make up?

Growing up I wasn't allowed to wear makeup not even in high school. So it was often I was like one of the few girls in high school that didn't have on makeup. So now I wear only mascara and lip gross.

so the real question is. Does it count as bonus points when a girl is a natural or does it not matter at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make up probably wouldn't hurt anyone if applied right, but personally I don't wear any. I am a real hipppie/natural/environmentally friendly/peace love happiness kind o person. So I believe in being as natural as possible. I think what you are born with is what looks best on you. Like if yo have curly hair I think curly hair looks best on you. But anyway. When you don't wear makeup guys can see how pretty you naturally are. And I am sure you are pretty. So when you DO put on make up for some reason around them, it will only enhance your beauty. But if a guy sees you with make up then sees you without it, he might be disappointed. So I say go natural and a guy will like you for you.

What Guys Said 4

• Most guy will probably say natural beauty, but to me a little make up is just as good, shows the girl cares about how she looks before going out. Little make up as in only mascara and maybe lip gross or eyeliner, too make up makes me feel she's hiding something lol.

• natural beauty (I should not be able to tell your wearing make up at all) Girls seem to be good at this but some girls think make ups hot..its not!

• Oh yeah make-up is only supposed to accentuate, you can get a bunch of bonus points if you is a natural beauty

• So much rather have natural beauty. After hooking up, she ain't gonna have make up in the morning.

What Girls Said 8

• Natural beauties are great. It means when they wake up the next morning they won't look like a zombie with all that smeared stuff on their face. I love makeup tho. A little when applied right can't do anyone harm. I usually do a subtle lip gloss a little powder and some liner. If I'm going out on the town I'll do an eye shadow too

• I think all natural is GREAT! I know exactly what you mean. I am in high school and I never wear any makeup either. No one in my family (to this day) ever really stressed the idea of "make-up" into my mind so I never bother with it. So point being, don't worry about it. I think you should feel lucky to be beautiful with "O Natural" look.

• bonus points. My boyfriend loves when I don't wear makeup out. He says I'm a natural beauty and it hides it all. He still does enjoy when I get all dolled up, but most of the time he just wants me plain jane.

• Even though I can't pull off an all natural look, I love it. I have some bad scars in my face and I have to wear make up everyday to cover them up. I hate it, I wish sometimes I could just wake up, wash my face and that was it. All natural is way better.

• personally I myself don't wear makeup because its just to bothersome to start with but if you ask me . au naturale is the way to go !

• most guys prefer girls to LOOK natural, doesn't mean they actually are.

• Natural beauty! There's nothing to hide and if you ever find that perfect someone, he won't freak out when he sees you in the morning. I'm not saying makeup isn't nice, after all, I like some of it myself, but only on special occasions. It sorts of makes your guy anticipate it when you put on makeup rather than see it everyday and doesn't see it as a big deal.

• I think a natural look is much better. A lot of guys prefer it.

many guys really get turned off when the girl wears soo much makeup that when she is not wearing any makeup for once she looks completely different!

so keep that way