Do guys notice when a girl is dressed differently? Do they always notice the girl's body?

Guys, towards the girl you're interested in, would you notice when she dresses in a new style? for example, sporty vs. sophisticated.

And when you look at her from a distance, when you guys aren't talking and you aren't looking at her face, do you look at her body? How often? and what do you look at? waist? bum? chest? or face still.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course! I'm head over heals for this girl...my girlfriend, and from day one I noticed pretty much everything, I only told her I noticed big things like if she dressed up so I wouldn't appear desperate or gay or anything.

from a distance I noticed her outline the most. so like how her chest complemented her hips and so on, not specific body parts. also how she didn't have to expose herself to be attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• I would if its different enough to notice. Because we're not that into fashion, some styles may look similar the way certain genres of music may sound similar to those who are unfamiliar with them.

• we look at everything

• I usually only notice when it's a girl I like or friends.

• i only notice if the girls pretty if not idc and why do yu need to learn so many details! lol

What Girls Said 0