Girls, Are BB creams suitable for women in their 20s?

My concern is that they contain anti aging properties. I heard that if you use such products when you don't need them it damages your skin. Do you know of any BB cream without anti aging properties?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't damage your skin at all :) you can never start too early on the anti ageing front!

• I don't think it's good to put anti aging cream if you don't need it. Needless chemicals..

• I think almost everyone has lines around the eyes. Even I do, because I'm not sleeping well. And I thought acne dissapears when you are in your 20s, but I still have to put cream for it..

• i got acne right til i was 29. i just developed the eye and frown marks so not happy about those!

What Girls Said 3

• As far as I know the anti aging properties are the hydrating moisturizers and soft which we all need. I've known girls as young as 13-14 use bb creams for their blemishes.

• *Spf not "soft"

• Because that's a term that sells. The key to "anti aging" is staying hydrated (moisturizers) and protection from the sun (spf)

• But if you don't need the blemish cover up just get a good moisturizing spf cream.

• tbh i've never used any BB cream so far :/

• haha what no bb cream is for anybody