Tips on tweezing eyebrow hair?

I'm gettin' real pissed off here. I'm trying to tweeze the hair inbetween my eyebrows but they keep slipping from the tweezers. I'll have the hair (s) right between the tweezers then I try to grab it and pull but it's still there. The fuck? Do I need new tweezers or something? I've got like a red mark now because I got so frustrated.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• ouu your tweezers aren't sharp enough! oh the pains! get some revlon tweezers lol theyre good quality. and make sure you are holding the tweezers the right way; the longer side closer to the hair you're pulling. also make sure you have slanted tip tweezers not pointed tip tweezers.

• LOL i know them feels. u most likely need a new one or u gotta practice gripping the hair properly. maybe u aren't pulling from the root or u aren't pulling hard enough. just b patient with it.

• try to pull it off to the side at an angle rather than just straight outwards. and youve gotta get a really good grip on it and squeeze it tight so it doesn't just slip off the hair. its a little tricky at first! you may need new tweezers too. i think they have some with a rubber end so it's easier to grab the hairs

• Get tweezers that have grips to grab.

• Use sharp metal tweezers. Lol!! I have the same problems!!

What Guys Said 0