Are short-shorts cuter than dresses? I have no iidea!! :-) ?

• Short-shorts
    29% (10)42% (10)34% (20)Vote
  • Dress
    71% (24)58% (14)66% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the girl, and if she can carry herself... I find short shorts to be cuter while a dress would be more elegant...

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Nope, not even close. Most short shorts I see on girls don't look cute at all, they're just simple shorts, and many of them are so short they show your ass cheeks and therefore makes it look worse.
    Dresses are awesome. They can be cute and elegant. I love seeing women in dresses, especially sundresses.

1|0
    1|0
  • It depends on how it looks on the individual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sun dress. So beautiful.

1|0
    0|1
  • Cuter? No.
    Hotter? Usually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the dress and the short-shorts. If the short-shorts r high waisted, not as much of a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she a perky booty than yes, if she has no butt than wear the dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses top everything, even nudity sometimes.

0|0
    0|1
  • They're just as sexy

1|0
    0|0
    • Ignore 9mfeo, She's a troll, and just likes to insult people. She doesn't actually answer questions

• She's right about your legs sticking to things though :P

• Short shorts are much hotter ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Nope, I think dresses are cuter. I like short shorts too, but I prefer dresses. Dresses are pretty as fuck.

2|1
    1|1
  • As long as you don't get those short shorts that make it look like you have a hungry vagina.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...21dbcacc6a.jpg

3|0
    0|0
    • lol but my vagina is obedient so it will not eat my shorts so i always preper shorts

• Neither is any better or worse than the other. Your legs will stick together regardless. Invest in corn starch.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well something "cuter" is yes probably dresses, but I'm a short shorts type of chicka

2|1
    0|0
  • depends on your style I guess... I hate dresses, they are just not my thing, most of the girls can pull them off tho, I can't hahah
    I think shorts are cooler! don't know about cute tho haha, probably dresses

1|1
    0|0
  • Short shorts are hotter, guys love them, I know from my personal experience ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • i think dresses are cuter. they have more style

2|0
    1|1
  • it depends they are both 2 different styles, and they both look good. it also depends on the person, occasion and style of what they were wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses are way cuter than short shorts. Dresses are what I love to wear most.

1|0
    1|1
  • I prefer dresses to be honest.

2|0
    1|1