Do you think there are girls out there who look pretty without makeup?

i've been wondering about this of late. do you think such a woman exists? or is it just biologically not possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. Some people think I look more tired without makeup and some don't see a big difference.
    There are lots of girls who look great without makeup.

• were you bullied into wearing makeup in high school?

• People said I looked ugly and childish and asked me why I didn't wore makeup. A guy I had a crush on at the time even told me that if I wore makeup, I might look normal. The pressure was high and my self-esteem low...

• cheese girl gets mho

What Girls Said 31

• Do you think there are guys out there who look good without muscles? Who are under 6'? Do you think such a man exists? Or is it just biologically not possible?

• not really concerend about men tbh

• If you were used to guys wearing makeup all the time and suddenly you saw them without it it would be weird to you too. It's sucks that you are on here judging other people while hiding behind anon like a coward. This is me with no makeup it just makes me look younger without it so I wear it to look my age.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2u94eig.jpg[/IMG]

• it could just be the lighting but you definitely look like you are wearing makeup in that picture. and please explain how whether I ask questions as anon or openly is relevant here?

• i definitely don't hate women. i WISH they looked pretty without makeup. how can i hate them if i want good things to happen to them? besides, i'm pretty sure a guy who hated women would just think they were ugly, period. with or without makeup. and like i said, i think some girls are very pretty with makeup on.

if you're sure you aren't wearing any makeup at all in that pic then yeah it must be the lighting that makes it look like you are.

• If you didn't hate women you wouldn't expect them to be perfect mannequins and not hold YOURSELF to the same ridiculous standard.

• Do you think there are girls out there who look pretty without makeup?
    Yes as I was a model so I know some knockout gals. When it comes to beauty it seems there are far far far far more naturally attractive gals than guys. Which I find amusing considering to me how high the bar is for gals and how long it is for guys.

• lol. the whole point of modelling is dressing up so you can look good for pictures and model clothes. those models are only knockouts WITH makeup on. why do you think you never see girls working shoots with natural face?

• Nice gaslighting that my comments are increasingly out there. You're the one making statements with flawed reasoning. I pointed out the flaws in your logic that since I know knockouts that must mean I must live in a remote non internet country full of drop dead gorgeous women.

You can keep responding I won't be checking back.

• i have no intention of replying any longer. i have no reason to now that i firmly believe that i was right to doubt you

• Of course there are. You'd notice them more if makeup didn't exist at all. I wear very little makeup and I think I look prettier without it.

• You are used to seeing girls with make up on so if you see them without make you think they look washed out... If the girls around you would stopped wearing make for a while you'd get used to their natural look and find them attractive.

• Lmao, yes they do. If you wear a lot of make up though, you face will look terrible after a while, since the stuff gets under your skin somehow.

That's also one of the reasons why girls who usually wear makeup, don't look that great without it anymore.

If you take care of your skin, tho, and also don't use makeup too often (as an exmpl. only more in special occasions and not everyday) that makes a huge difference to the health of your skin, ergo, you could look pretty good with no makeup too/wouldn't need to.

But of course that is also about the genetics. Some have great gens, other less. Some do indeed look so good with no makeup, that we even start to think that's fake or impossible, others "have" to use it to look more natural on their faces.^-^

• i have never seen a girl, on the internet or in real life, who looked so good without makeup that anyone would think it must be "fake or impossible". i can say now with 100% certainty that no such girl like that exists anywhere in the world

• "over there"? as, everywhere in the world?

• In your world, obviously, since you couldn't have been all around the world, in every single country.

Plus, you're not much older than I am, which means, people in our age generally might have to learn a lot before assuming things. But that is your opinion, and so I've got mine. Didn't say it's a fact, yet I've seen people like that, who look beautiful even without any makeup. You might believe that this can't be real, but it is. At least here from where I come from with a very few people.

• I think there are girls that have natural beauty. Agree that too much is just more of a mask than anything.

• there are many girls who look pretty without makeup. and I love the natural look, too much can also be a turn off.

• Yeah myself. I'm adorbz. :) :) :)

• funny how none of the girls who say this have profile pics

• I mean yeah, it's pretty ironic but I don't post pictures on anything for safety reasons. Only thing I have pictures on is my Facebook. I've never worn a stitch of makeup in my life, and tons of people think I'm beautiful.

• Of course I think they exist. I mean, I usually don't wear any and I still think I'm pretty :P

• post a selfie then please if you'd be so kind

• so that's it? i wasn't around then and therefore don't get to see what you look like? kind unfair don't cha think?

• Well, not really, seeing as I have no reason or obligation to put pictures up for people I don't know.

• Deffinitly possible, and there are lots of them out there

• Of course there are, where have you been? most attractive girls don't even wear that much make up to start with.

• when i say no makeup, i mean absolutely none at all. 100% natural. a little makeup actually makes a big difference to their looks compared to no makeup at all. when are we gonna see what you look like?

• i'm a straight guy, i like pretty girls. i couldn't change that even if i wanted to

• There are plenty out there. I'm not one of them but I know many girls who are beautiful without make-up.

• Your standard of pretty is probably too high for any girl to be considered pretty for you naturally (without make up). So, there are most definitely pretty, heck, even beautiful natural girls out there; they just don't fit your definition of pretty.

• I'm not wearing makeup in my photo. I rarely wear makeup, and my boyfriend thinks I'm pretty, so there's that.

• I KNOW they exist

• Definitely. I've seen it. Maybe you just don't appreciate natural beauty.

• There are. They are all taken or all have shitty personalities. All that's left are us uglies.

• I am all natural. You tell me?

• Yes lots of them ;) @cinderelli

• Uh yeah, I don't and I'm fucking adorable. ✌️

• Yes you are 😊

• Just because you believe it doesn't mean it's fact.
      So yeah, I don't care if there's no "i think", it's still what *you think*.

• there are also no "i believes" in that sentence. only fact

• Um yes. I never where makeup but im pretty

• Yeah, of course lol.

• Im pretty without make up 😆😆

• Definitely :) I don't wear any makeup :)

• and where did you hear that you are pretty?

• You don't need makeup ;-)

• @asker: I really think that you're doing this to try and bring women's confidence down. You have your opinions just like everyone else but don't sit there and say that we're all unattractive without makeup.
      @scrap422: thank you :)

• Of course there are.

• I don't wear makeup and I look pretty good without it

• Here's the problem. Everything you see s girl who is by your standards "pretty" you assume she's wearing makeup. But I know plenty of girls who look like they must have their eyebrows filled in, mascara on, and foundation on yet they don't. Some people have super dark, thick hair. Some people have perfect skin. Clearly you show a lot of contempt for most answerers, and you tell everyone who disagrees with you that they're either ugly, childlike, nonsensical, or a loser. When you view everyone this way, it's no wonder that you think no ones pretty. All you do is focus on tearing people down, and because of this you'll find it hard to be happy. And of course girls look different with makeup on, why else would they bother wearing it?

• or it could be that the pretty girl is actually wearing makeup?

• also, if you had actually read what those people told me you would see that my responses to them were completely justified. it has nothing to do with wanting to tear people down. if have read them and still don't think my responses were justified, then i suggest you improve your basic comprehension skills

• I think your main goal is to convince women to post pictures of themselves without make-up, but apparently it is not working.

• I don't wear make up and I get hit on. So there ya go. Not all guys think make up is pretty.

• I know many girls that look good without makeup so I know for a fact such women exists.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 23

• Hell yeah!
    e.fastcompany.net/.../delorean-ev-main.jpg

Alll natural baby.
    No makeup.
    ALLL NATURAL. Nothing covering the skin at all.

• Of course. The ones who look attractive without makeup typically look either the same or just less attractive with makeup.

The ones who don't look attractive without makeup will typically look equally not attractive whether they have makeup on or not.

• 0|0
    • that picture has perfect lighting though. not realistic

• I prefer natural over makeup any day. In fact, if some pimples or other such things that you'd typically find on a male face are visible, it just further proves that I'm with an actual woman and not a doll.

• well... what exactly do you mean by "doll"? do you mean a women who doesn't have flaws that humans usually do, or a literal plastic doll?

• well put it this way then.. what do you mean by "not real"? if you can't answer that then gg

• Not real in the way that they present fake versions of themselves which don't go along with what's actual - with what's "real".

• Yeah I have seen some of those no makeup selfies and thought some of the girls actually looked prettier.

• Yes they exist.

• Yes they do exist.

• Of course it is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people see a certain person as naturally beautiful because of their features, and someone else may not see them as good looking. And person 2 may see someone as beautiful, and the first person doesn't. Its all down to the person who is viewing the person in question.

• "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is never an answer to any question. ever

• Then you are obviously looking at things in the wrong way then.

• Yeah for the real attractive woman, some women are attractive only because of make up and some women look matured when wearing make up

• Oh yes they do
    they do

• I've got a friend, and she's really pretty. But for some reason she puts make up on, making her less attractive, looking all doll like

• @joshz10nt set all those make up aside from dat U-G-L-Y and ill cut this U-G-L-Y hair juz for u! 👿

• I think girls look more beautiful without make up to be honest. Make up just makes them stand out more

• i always have a hard time believing guys when they say this. it makes me think they aren't refering to physical beauty but something else, though i dont know what exactly.

• and you couldnt tell from the wording of my question that im referring purely to the physical aspect?

• well apparently not. lets hope you take something away from this then

• out of a million living... maybe like 4.

• Yes all of them look prettier without makeup

• yes for sure so girls dont know how to make and some abuse with a lot make up

• Some do some don't.

• Yes, of course there are women who are gorgeous without any makeup on...

• show me a pic of one and you get mho

• yes it exists.. and i prefer natural girl with no makeup..

• Yup I dated many. Why so butthurt?

• you have never dated an attractive girl in your life, son. not even girls who are attractive with makeup

• Again you are right on the money. You should work in a circus. Tell me what else to type so you stop feeling so shitty about yourself.

• bye clown

• Very few I'm sure.

• Yes of course.

• Of course there are, a lot of darker skinned women don't wear it or need it, some white woman don't need it either but it enhances your features more with more contrast when they do

• 99.99% of hot, attractive guy are naturally good looking without makeup. If we can do it, they should be able to. The catch is that these girls were never that attractive to begin with. It's like taking a girl who's a 6 and doing makeup to make her look like an 8, we think she's an 8 but she's actually a 6.

• i don't find guys to be attractive tbh, with makeup or not