I'm a 23 year old girl and I've never had long hair in my life. Is this weird?

So I've never had long hair in my life and when I mean long I mean past ear length. I've always had it short from when I was 3 all through school and still have a short similar style now. I've always had a boy haircut but I'm a very girly girl. I wear dresses and makeup all the time. I just like having short hair it feels good and I like it. Plus I think it suits me better anyway. Boys what's your reaction to this. Would you ever go out with a girl who will never have long hair?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the style :D but i definitely liked some short hair styles on particular girls. it´s not weird to have ones style.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If I like a girl with short hair, of course I will prefer her to have always short hair. Every girl I like, I like her with the shortest hair I've seen on her. There are some girls who are only attractive for always having long hair. For example:

myhairstyles.website/.../...r-cutting-videos-0.jpg

I think that I would never find this girl attractive if I ever seen with shorter hair. Her sex-appeal is just because of her hair and I wouldn't go out with her is she had her hair shorter unless her attitude made me be much happier than I am alone.

In the other hand, there are some girls like her:

fashcircle.com/.../...aved-head-women-1024x683.jpg

This girl is very attractive, unless she has no hair, she doesn't need to have long hair to be attractive and there isn't any evidence that demonstrate she would be more beautiful wearing longer hair, so I don't think I will have any advantage going out with her if she have her hair longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a problem - You wear your hair whatever way you feel comfortable with and makes you happy, thats all that most guys will care about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to see a picture. Some women do the "pixie cut" very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speaking from a personal point of view I think this is actually really hot!! But then again I have a thing for short hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.